Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

If McLeish plays defensive football in this one, im gonna believe that is seriously all he knows. We should go out full on attack. Although I do realise we have no real strikers left, Carruthers could shine.

Never thought i would say this! "I hope we lose 3-0" OK, before you all start kicking off, i was brought up in Norwich and saw my first game at the age of 7 against Ipswitch before moving back to the midlands since then i have followed Norwich as a second team, 40 years on and very proud to be a Villa fan, i just feel that if we win Randy will start believing in that poor excuse off a man.

Chants for the day should be "Attack,attack,attack attack attack!" if that fails after 85 minutes a chorus off "F'eck him off my lord, feck him off ,Oh lord feck him off".

Just watched Blackburn lose to Wigan 0-1, so it's down to Bolton and QPR, Blackburn Fans chanting Keane out after 12 minutes poor chap could be heading our way (Wolves Haha).

Wouldn't mind seeing both Carruthers and Daniel Johnson get a gig, just as food for thought for next season.

I would play N'Zogbia up front as a striker. For one he's the only one who seems capable of finding the net out of that lot and for two the further up the pitch he is the less time/distance he'll have to dribble the ball into a dead end and give it away.

I'd like us to be 3-0 down at half time, McLeish to be sacked during the interval, Gabby to take temporary charge of the team, and us to win 27-3 in the second half.

Finally we can put this dire season to bed. Hopefully Lerner can slip Delia one in a Carrow Road boardroom to help seal the deal for Lambert.

Do you think she might open up with "Let's be having you!" then?

Delfouneso

Ireland

N'Zogbia Gardner Herd Carruthers

Warnock Cuellar Dunne Lichaj

Guzan

Bring on Bannan and Clark later.

Would like to see this other than retaining Given in goal, Gabby in if fit for the Fonz (who looked pathetic on Sunday) and Johnson on as first change.

Delfouneso

Ireland

Guzan

Would like to see this other than retaining Given in goal, Gabby in if fit for the Fonz (who looked pathetic on Sunday) and Johnson on as first change.

I just want to give Guzan the final game because without Guzan's hardwork while Given was injured, we'd be relegated.

Delfouneso

Ireland

Guzan

how was delfounseo "pathetic" on sunday? he did exactly what heskey and weiman did, chased lose balls, but its difficult to have an impact when the ball was always in our penalty area.

his been injured for a majority of this season, and is still young at 20 compared to our other "kids" who are pushing 23, needs to be given games like this to assess whether he can cut it in this league cus i dont think we have seen enough to make a decision. people have wrote him off on the back of a dozen 10 minute run outs.