• Ireland
    • N'Zogbia
    • Herd
    • Heskey
    • Weimann (for Heskey 51)
    • Collins (for Hutton 53)
    • Delfouneso (for Weimann 70)

Lots of injuries again today

Will we be able to field a team next week ?

it wont matter if he played with 11 world stars or 11 blind quadraplegics, he would play the same boring shit negative crap anti football and gain us even less respect in the footballing world

i would like you to watch the game again, i notice you thought heskey was good today?

maybe it was more wishful thinking because with the benefit of watching it on the tv and being able to see just exactly how shit he was ( as expected), he was certainly not good.

unless you mean by good you mean.. any ball played anywhere near him he just looks at it, then waits for a spurz player to walk over to the ball and then he half heartedly trots like a lame donkey towards where the player was 5 seconds previous?

or maybe any ball played clean through to him to slow down enough for a defender who was at best 30/70 to win the ball to cleanly tackle him before he could pull his hoof back far enough to kick it?

today some players played ok

some where total **** shit

some being

nzog and heskey

read the match thread if you think i am alone in my views of his performance today

I can't believe McLeish was setting them up to be 100% defensive after they went a man down. It really does speak volumes when your manager thinks he can't win at home when the players are galvanised by a gift like that. Fair play to Ireland, he's starting to become the player we thought we were buying - cracking game. N'Zogbia all over the shop, needs a manager to put some confidence into him. Ours is clearly not that man.

Wiemann really is looking like a bright spark for us, shame he had to come off

A decent game I suppose in relation to what we're used to this season.

MOTM would have been DUnne if he hadn't given away the penalty. He was excellent apart from that.

I'll give it to Ireland though. Cuellar was also excellent, and Lichaj did about as well with Lennon as could be expected.

N'Zogbia was gash.

We defended well, managed to get lucky with a deflection and then held on for dear life. That's not the story of the game - that's the plan.

I thought Cuellar was excellent, Herd and Clark very good and Heskey did well before this weeks injury.

I was really pleased that we got behind the team for 90 minutes then launched into Sack McLeish my Lord at the final whistle.

I was also quite pleased to have **** up Harry's season.

This is as good as it gets under this manager.

Looking at those involved.

Given-a smart save. Other than that, nothing to do.

Hutton-not a bad shift. Hopefully the next manager can improve him, but I have my doubts.

Dunne/Collins-no complaints, apart from the obvious, but I won't mourn either's passing.

Lichaj/Clark/Herd and probably Weimann, players to build a future on.

Ireland-a championship player at best. Hopefully we can con QPR into taking him off our hands.

Cuellar/Warnock/Heskey-gone

N'Zogbia-god knows

Delfouneso-there is a conference side out there waiting for him.

Hutton-not a bad shift. Hopefully the next manager can improve him, but I have my doubts.

Dunne/Collins-no complaints, apart from the obvious, but I won't mourn either's passing.

Ireland-a championship player at best. Hopefully we can con QPR into taking him off our hands.

N'Zogbia-god knows

In other words sack/sell them all or play them in the Reseves? Nice to know that you don't blame Mcleish for all the crap. We will find it hard to attract a new Manager next season let alone players (and Randy will not put his money where his mouth should be). Prediction for 2012/13.....12 or 15 in table.

Another backs to the wall performance against 10 men to earn another **** draw!

Boring, boring Villa.

Shan't miss this crap next season and I will save myself a fortune as well.

Bit harsh in Heskey thought he did really well today

Agree Zog is awful and lazy

The only time McLeish stood up was to rollick him

Oh and he got up for Hutton too

Fair play to Arry today and Parker

Signed lots of autographs for the kids near dugout

N'Zogbia-god knows

In other words sack/sell them all or play them in the Reseves? Nice to know that you don't blame Mcleish for all the crap. We will find it hard to attract a new Manager next season let alone players (and Randy will not put his money where his mouth should be). Prediction for 2012/13.....12 or 15 in table.

Jeez there are some snappy people on here today!

I don't expect McLeish to be here next season. Had I realised that it was a requirement to rate the manager in this thread as well, then I would have appended his name to Cuellar/Warnock/Heskey.

Forgive me for thinking that McLeish has enough coverage elsewhere on VT.

NZog dont get on with McLeish, fact! Ireland was my man of the match (did you watch the game??) though he may be playing for a move. The younger lads have got quality, but when McLeish keeps playing them a different way they are trained, its very hard to show there styles. Its also very hard for anyone to show there quality when Mcleish keeps playing a defensive game.

NZog dont get on with McLeish, fact! Ireland was my man of the match (did you watch the game??) though he may be playing for a move. The younger lads have got quality, but when McLeish keeps playing them a different way they are trained, its very hard to show there styles. Its also very hard for anyone to show there quality when Mcleish keeps playing a defensive game.

Yes, I was at the game, and I am sure that were we in the championship next season Ireland would shine.

He did okay today, nothing spectacular, but he is a mood player, too little and not too often I'm afraid.

Actually, we could lose 15-0 and still stay up if Bolton didn't beat Stoke.

Ha can you imagine that scenario?

On a slight positive note, actually over the past few weeks, we've actually been a very tough team to beat.

We just can't beg a win!

Lots of positives today in the 1st half.

Losing Heskey, Hutton & the Weimann was a big blow. N'Zogbia IMHO has been playing with an injury for most of the season.

Ireland MOTM for me. He snapped at Spuds heels all afternoon and at times showed some real committment to the cause.

Great to see the Holte standing and applauding the defending as well as the attacking first half.

The whole game is on Football First as Match of the day in a bit if anyone is interested.

We defended well, managed to get lucky with a deflection and then held on for dear life. That's not the story of the game - that's the plan.

I thought Cuellar was excellent, Herd and Clark very good and Heskey did well before this weeks injury.

I was really pleased that we got behind the team for 90 minutes then launched into Sack McLeish my Lord at the final whistle.

I was also quite pleased to have **** up Harry's season.

This is as good as it gets under this manager.

Yes OBE, sad but true that this is as good as it gets under this management.

Keeping 'arry and the spuds from the CL while escaping relly by default will be long remembered along with the fact that in all the years I have supported the Villa we have never won so few games at Villa Park in a season.

It was good to see the effort by Ireland, Cuellar and Dunne. Without that many of us would be biting our nails until the final whistle at Carrow Road.

Lots of positives today in the 1st half.

Losing Heskey, Hutton & the Weimann was a big blow. N'Zogbia IMHO has been playing with an injury for most of the season.

Ireland MOTM for me. He snapped at Spuds heels all afternoon and at times showed some real committment to the cause.

Great to see the Holte standing and applauding the defending as well as the attacking first half.

The whole game is on Football First as Match of the day in a bit if anyone is interested.

I thought Heskey was immense today

His hold up play was textbook

Was sat right in front of the red card incident and was certain at the time Hutton had broken his leg, fortunately not

I concur, we have been decent last few games, we've created chances but just not converted

Yeah AMc has to go, the football is not good enough. Players didn't know what to do when they went down to 10 men.

Think the actually abuse is pathetic though. He might be a shit manager, but the personal abuse he gets around me is just sad.

Â