• Lichaj
    • Ireland
    • N'Zogbia
    • Herd
    • Heskey
    • Weimann (for Heskey 51)
    • Collins (for Hutton 53)
    • Delfouneso (for Weimann 70)

And Jeff Stelling, I used to like you but **** off. Your Newcastle love-in, negative articles and now 'McLeish has kept us in the league, how dare the fans berate McLeish'. Do these muppets at Sky know anything?

More shit today! What happened to Mcleish out day! Nothing! Cuellier is off by the looks of things Nd good job he was the only one who came to the holte at the end as he is one of the few with no blame

I must admit i missed this due to nerves, but was it a traditional matchday "Richard Dunne moment" that gave away the peno?

Yep. Sliding tackle from miles away which missed. Stonewall penalty.

oh my god are you listening to the shit from Merson?

"the fans haven't given him a chance"

"its not mcleishs fault"

"no birmingham manager could ever win over the villa fans"

fuckkkk offfffffffffffffffffff

I must admit i missed this due to nerves, but was it a traditional matchday "Richard Dunne moment" that gave away the peno?
Yes, but to be fair to him, he was excellent in defence for the rest of the match and saved us on several occasions. He also came closest of anyone to getting us a winning goal.

And Jeff Stelling, I used to like you but **** off. Your Newcastle love-in, negative articles and now 'McLeish has kept us in the league, how dare the fans berate McLeish'. Do these muppets at Sky know anything?

Did Stelling really say that? :angry:

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp: "Danny is not a nasty tackler, he's a good player, a good little footballer. I didn't know whether [Charles] N'Zogbia pushed him into the challenge. I'll have to look at it again.

**** off 'Arry

Yes, but to be fair to him, he was excellent in defence for the rest of the match and saved us on several occasions. He also came closest of anyone to getting us a winning goal.

It was typical Richard Dunne in the whole performance.

Just back from game, sat next to dugout

Cannot complain today, brilliant effort from all bar NZogbia who is a lazy player

Heskey was brilliant at holding ball up, the game swung once he was off

Very happy with the fans who were really positive today

Very happy with a point as spurs are a brilliant footballing side

Just got back from game, alot of McLeish out flyers being given out. Saw 1 guy hold it up after the game, miserable protest, starting to get worried this guys gonna be here nest season. Quote by McLeish "we are gonna have to get the goals when 'we' play here next season" Scary!!!!

Ireland's workrate today was just incredible. I love the way he can steal the ball off an opponent's bootlaces. Benty would be licking his lips at the idea of pairing up with Ireland again next season, provided they both stick around.

There was quite a bit of irony today in seeing an opposition winger take out Hutton with a vicious tackle & earn a red card. Was a dirty tackle though and deserved red.

In the end I thought the final 15 seconds of the match pretty much summed up McLeish's tenure. We had a free kick in their half, 5.45 minutes into injury time, and we play to waste time instead of launching it into the box in desperate search of a winner. Maybe they knew we were already mathematically safe, but surely the players wouldn't have known it. One decent ball in and a glanced header into the net and it's 3 points. Instead we are happy with one point, knowing we'd had our arses handed to us in that half by a 10-man Spurs.

wasnt mcleish's fault dunne made a ridiculous challenge, but it was his ultra-negativity that led to that pathetic performance in teh 2nd half

bringing 11 men back for corners/free kicks etc when the opposition have 10 men....

its **** bad enough when we do it against eleven men

Â