• Lichaj
    • Ireland
    • N'Zogbia
    • Herd
    • Heskey
    • Weimann (for Heskey 51)
    • Collins (for Hutton 53)
    • Delfouneso (for Weimann 70)

Yeah AMc has to go, the football is not good enough. Players didn't know what to do when they went down to 10 men.

Think the actually abuse is pathetic though. He might be a shit manager, but the personal abuse he gets around me is just sad.

What personal abuse? I didn't hear any.

Yeah AMc has to go, the football is not good enough. Players didn't know what to do when they went down to 10 men.

Think the actually abuse is pathetic though. He might be a shit manager, but the personal abuse he gets around me is just sad.

What personal abuse? I didn't hear any.

Do you sit near me then? The people around me call him all sorts. Maybe I'm wrong and they all just happen to know him very well and he is indeed these things, but I doubt it.

Can't believe we were outplayed and out-possessed when Tottenham was a man down. 1 shot on goal. Disgrace of a home performance. I honestly thought we would win the game once the red was handed out.

so we're safe barring something unprecedented in world football, but we certainly didnt make it easy for ourselves.

Given - 6 - make some decent saves but nothing that i wouldnt expect from any prem quality keeper, what worries me about given is his lack on voice and command over the defence. At least 6 times the ball was rolling around in the 6 yard box and given stayed back on his line when he should be diving onto the ball like it were a grenade. There were numberous corners floating through the air over the 6 yard box he could easily have come and caught. The man looks pertrified of coming off his line and whem he does decide to come off it, its to chase lost causes out on the wing. We need a more physically commanding keeper as we dont have a good enough defence to compensate for his shortcomings.

Hutton - 7 - looked decent before e went off

Dunne - 5 - would have been a 7 but for his rush of blood that cost us 2 points. But he always has at least one rush of blood in a game that nearly costs us - too much of a liability these days to warrant a first team place

Cuellar - 8 - head and shoulders above the rest as usual, if only he had some more decent players around him.

Lichaj - 7 - very promising, you can see why he's playing for the USA. Looked farily comfortable against lennon and bale today which is no small feat.

nzogbia - 0 - i honestly cant recall him making one pass, injury or not he is useless and he should follow mcleish to the unemployment line

Herd - 6 - workman like performance as always. Still not sure if he is prem material but he'll work hard for the cause and i respect that.

Clarke - 6 - same as Herd

Ireland - 7 - class above anything we have in midfield or up front really. Were he playing with better players more of what he does would pay off, but he is just a step or two ahead of everyone else mentally. Needs to tone his creativity down a bit so the players around himcan keep up. Great workrate today too.

Wornock - 6 - does more in midfield than he ever did at fullback. his passing is still pretty poor and his defending still isnt great but he's also a hard worker and puts his body on the line for the cause.

Heskey - 4 - oh dear... has lost any semblance of fitness and pace that he ever had. Pretty much stands around and lets the ball ounce off him. cant run, cant padd and cant control a football - only gets the 4 because he looked as though he was trying bad as he was

Weiman - 6 - looked lively before he was injured

Collins - 5 - cant wait for this fella to leave the club. Puts his body on th eline but due to his complete lack of pace and awareness, is an accident waiting to happen. Had Dunne not given away a penalty, Collins prbably would have...

Delfournso - 4 - hasnt ever lived up to the hype. Though, he is a confidence player much like Bent, and how can you have any confidence when Heskey is preferred over you all the time? And when all the chances you get are when there are no other fit strikers in the squad? In another team, played regularly he'll improve, but i dont hink its ever going to happen here

I nearly did not go yesterday after the tripe of the Bolton game and as it was I had to miss the first half as I was running a half marathon which I would bet was a hell of a lot more enjoyable than watching Villa at the moment.

Based on what I saw it was the same old same old McLeish inspired rubbish. The only difference was we managed to defend like lions and apart from Dunne's error we may just have won the game. Despite the shot stats Spurs actually created very few really good chances, not that the London centric media would ever think that.

Special mention for Rednapp, on the BBC website he said that NZogbia may have 'pushed' Rose so he tackled Hutton the way he did??!! **** off Harry and watch the replays, one of the clearest red cards I have ever seen which happened right in front of you.

Given - 8 - much better at corners and made a world class save to keep us in the league. Wish he could save penalties, but given the amount we concede because of the clumsy idiots in front of him, so does he probably.

Hutton - 6 - better than normal, still not good enough. Disgrace the way Spurs players were allowed to intimidate the ref after the assault on him and got given every decision afterwards

Lichaj - 6 - ok.

Dunne - 5 - clumsy again. Another stupid penalty

Cullear - 6 - one of the few likeable ones.

Herd - 7 - another decent game by him

Clark - 5 - not a midfielder

Wanock - 7 - wears his heart On his sleeve. Not a winger

N'Zogbia - 5 - not good enough. Wouldn't give mcleish 10m to piss up the wall

Ireland - 7 - tries hard but not on same wavelength of the rest of the team

Heskey - 6 - again, tried hard but lack of pace costs him. No longer a top flight player

Couldn't make the game as I was at a wedding. Lots of other villa fans there and phone reception was terrible. Came out of the service with rumours circulating that we were a goal up :lol:

Managed to get wifi during the second half and lots of frantic checking of all the scores in the last few minutes. Thank **** for Albion.

I only watched the second half on the web but on that basis I'd have given Ireland a 4 rating at best

which means he must have had one heck of a first half to be getting these 7 ratings ??

Â