Birmingham Rugby League Club

endof

Hi Everybody...Now the football season comes to an end and you have your Saturdays free i would like to introduce everybody to the next best thing to Aston Villa.....Birmingham Bulldogs.

So if your doing nothing you can have a beer and watch the game at the same time something you cannot do at football anymore .

Kick off for our home games is at 2.30 PM every Saturday at:

Aston Old Edwardians Rugby Club.

Sunnybank Avenue,

Perry Common

Birmingham

B44 0HP

Bring the Kids,Wife,the whole family it's a great day out and the best part it's totally FREE.

Forgot to our Colours are mainly Claret and Gold ....

We are playing Northampton Tomorrow Saturday 5th May at home ....

So get down there and support the City's only Rugby League Team....

What's the standard like mate?

Not really interested myself, but I have a mate who is Rugby League crazy moving down to Birmingham from Warrington in a month or two so he might be interested in following a team down here (he's from Brum originally but is a Warrington fan)

Bah, Rugby League is for Northeners.
I spent 13 years living literally five minutes' walk from Leeds Rhinos' Headingley ground, and never once went to a game.

Kick off at TODAY 2.30 PM against Northampton..

Great thing is you can watch the game and have a pint at the same time.....

Nothing saying you cant like both i play football on a Sunday and Rugby on a Saturday :-)

I spent 13 years living literally five minutes' walk from Leeds Rhinos' Headingley ground, and never once went to a game.

That could be down to the fact that League is crap. Union is far superior.

No, it's down to the fact that they are both crap (IMHO). I was made to play union at school, and I hated it.

There are certainly cultural differences, and if pushed, I prefer the northern working class image of league to the godawful middle class antics of union.

… is the correct answer :clap:

Â