General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Pat murphy on five live has said it looks like it could be megson?

The pair of them can **** off as well.

Lets face it. McLeish can out of nowhere last time, people are just chucking names around at the moment and not really sure of anything.

Lets give it a few days and see what happens.

Pat Murphy is never right.

I would give next season a break if he came in. Honestly. It'd be different if I lived in Brum, but my interest would wane so much with him in charge that I'd probably just check our results on livescore.com each evening.

That's what happened to me last season. I saved an awful lot of money and enjoyed myself doing other stuff. If they want to lose another 8,000 odd ST's they're going the right way about it. I told them not to put the price of ST's up too.

While we obviously get disagreements on particular names, I reckon that if you polled a thousand Villa fans you'd get broad consensus on two lists: (1) managers who would be broadly welcomed, and (2) managers WHO SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. We all know what those names are.

If Lerner and Faulkner want to avoid a repeat of last season's fiasco, somebody should send them those two lists, sharpish.

If either Megson or Mcarthy are appointed as manager it just goes to show how clueless and out of touch Lerner and the Board are. They know nothing about football and what the fans want.