Fancy Dress v Tottenham & Norwich

USM

Anybody going in Fancy Dress to the last home game v Spurs or Norwich away last away game???

Well I heard that Alex McLeish was going to wear a ginger wig and put some holes in his face.

Oh wait a minute..........

:lol:

There's no way Aston Villa could pull of being a football team from what i've seen this season.

Being serious though is any actually going in fancy dress against Norwich? I remember when Bloose went down last season and they zoomed in those two boys dressed up as bananas and they looked like right muppets. Would hate for us to look the same

Being serious though is any actually going in fancy dress against Norwich? I remember when Bloose went down last season and they zoomed in those two boys dressed up as bananas and they looked like right muppets. Would hate for us to look the same

Its not exactly a new thing down the Villa, its happened for years. You not seen the youtube vid of Arsenal last season?

I don't do it myself but got no problem with it and it does make you smile.

Remember Southampton being a good one. Walking in to pub with Al Capone leading the chants with a few teletubbies and a couple of really hot slutty Police women for good measure.

Realised that you may have meant with the chance of relegation rather than fancy dress in general.

Fingers crossed we'll be safe before the game, although probably unlikely mathematically. It will be quite good to lift the mood a bit, Always look on the bright side of life and all that.

WHen did going in fancy dress to the last home game start?

There's a gang of guys and girls who do fancy dress every last game at home, sit by us in the Lower North...the ladies look well fit in their pirate costumes anim_wanking.gif

Think I'm going to Norwich as a referee w/ cards ofc, but not a working whistle, the recent events in that Italian league match has put me off that idea

^That is actually brilliant. Get 10 willing participants, buy some cheap white t-shirts and fabric paint and whack a letter on the front of each.

This.

Could someone go as Father Jack and every time you shout FECK the rest of the crowd could shout OFF.

Big (F)eck might get the message...........

Â