MORE TICKETS ON SALE 9am May 2nd - SOLD OUT

chappy

I'm making a new topic because I thought people might miss it if this was posted in the 'looking for spare tickets' thread, mods please move this though if you disagree.

click

With the battle for Barclays Premier League survival going down to the wire, Aston Villa are calling on supporters to cheer on the team in the final top-flight fixture of the 2011-12 season at Carrow Road.

A small release of tickets is to be made available to current season card holders who have already attended at least one away Premier League fixture from 9am tomorrow morning [Wednesday May 2].

The club are urging qualifying supporters to get in quick for this red hot ticket!

Sales will only be available to supporters who call the consumer sales department on 0800 612 0970 or are able to visit the Villa Village ticket office to purchase their ticket.

The match takes place on Sunday May 13.

Around 2,400 Villa fans are expected to head to East Anglia to cheer on Alex McLeish's team as they look to do the double over the Canaries.

*Please note there is a maximum of two tickets per booking.

They originally said the allocation was 2450, now they are saying 'around 2400 are expected to head down', despite it being sold out and with 'extra' tickets to go on sale :suspect:

They originally said the allocation was 2450, now they are saying 'around 2400 are expected to head down', despite it being sold out and with 'extra' tickets to go on sale :suspect:

Yeh weird, but that's the ticket office for you. Remember the fiasco with the Arsenal FA cup game?

And what a joke the extra allocation was. Originally we weren't able to go as it clashed with other committments, these changed so I was really please so see this extra allocation come up.

When I eventually got through I was told that I was only allowed to buy 2 tickets, How ridiculous is that. I have been to 13 away games this season and purchased every one of these in a block of 5, for Me, my son, my dad. my mate and his son.

So despite my booking reference history which clearly shows 5 individuals I wasn't allowed to buy them and as a result I now have no tickets.

pfffff pathetic

Â