Mancheseter Derby/Midweek football 30 April/2 May

andykeenan

Sky commentators acting as if they've just won the league. I can see Man City dropping points against Newcastle TBH.

Couldn't care less TBH. Can't stand either club - however as long as City are totally 110% committed going into the QPR game that's all I wanted.

Sky commentators acting as if they've just won the league. I can see Man City dropping points against Newcastle TBH.

I think City will fancy their chances up there. Wigan absolutely wiped the floor with Newcastle on Saturday.

I think City will fancy their chances up there. Wigan absolutely wiped the floor with Newcastle on Saturday.

Yeah problem is, the pressure is completely on City now....we saw a couple of weeks back how they handle pressure. I mean, obviously they are now the favourites.... but they are not dead certs for it by any stretch of my imagination. Still a lot of work to be done.

Still hope United can win it. At least they've been successful despite their owners, not because of their seemingly infinite financial resources. Can't see how buying the title can be a good thing, unless you happen to be a supporter of the team that wins it, I suppose.

my facebook status:

i'd just like to take this opportunity to send a big '**** off' to alex ferguson from all at aston villa, for recommending alex mcleish to randy lerner. on a night when all you needed was a draw, perhaps you should've given mcleish a ring..?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Â