Montpellier.

VillaChris

Dont forget AZ won the league before Twente did! Also a huge suprise.

I'd probably just rank it ahead of Holland and Portugal.

1. La Liga

2. Premier League

3. Bundesliga

4. Seria A

5. Ligue un

6. Holland

7. Portugal

48. Iceland

49. SPL.

This is so hard to say. I think there is a top 3 now and no top 4 anymore. Serie A has become to weak in my opinion. The Dutch League and French league has changed alot the past years, The strongest teams has become weaker (which means Ajax sadly too..) and the weaker teams has become stronger. In Portugal the opposite happend. Porto and Benfica are real strong teams nowadays. Sporting and Braga are decent as well but the rest of that league is absolute worthless. Close to amateur level I would say. I miss Russia in this list too. Would be a fair 8th close to France/Portugal/Netherlands. SPL is Scottish Premier League!? hehe nice one..

Montpellier is I think even bigger suprise then Twente and AZ. Paris Saint Germain spended over 90 million euro in their squad last summer! And might be second in a 'weaker' league, thats amazing of Montpellier! Would love to draw them in the CL next season. Finally a more 'unknown' team in the CL.

Yeah you have to look at what PSG are doing which is why I think this is a better achievement than Twente winning the dutch league.

With the money they now have, PSG will probably do a Lyon and win 2-3 titles in a row and also have a good run in the champions league.

Â