Collymore critises Villa fans.

VillaGoMarching

Stan Collymore just said this on talkSPORT.

I am an England fan and England is more important to me than my club Aston Villa

What kind of Villa fan says that.

Aston Villa first. England second.

At the very best I'd put them equal.

:|

When will people realise that everything that comes out of his mouth while working for talkSport is designed to wind up the most amount of people resulting in money from calls. While he works there he is nothing but an agent provocateur. Regurgitating his ramblings only gives him relevance that he shouldn't have. He is literally the personification of 'posting for effect'.

Stan Collymore just said this on talkSPORT.

I am an England fan and England is more important to me than my club Aston Villa

What kind of Villa fan says that.

Aston Villa first. England second.

At the very best I'd put them equal.

:|

Honestly Villa over England everyday.

Collymore most exciting signing for me pre Bent really thought he would click with Yorke but probably the biggest disaster marquee signing ever for Villa . I know he ended up a fruit cake but really only a handful of decent games never in the same class as Dalian Atkinson ( Who yes didn't like the cold weather )

Then the portrayal as a Villa fan laffable in the extreme how many games did he go to when he was this big Villa supporter in the 80's ? Couldn't see him on a cold night at Cambridge or Brighton it's just baloney !

Speaks well on the radio and appears a decent pundit and the twitter abuse he has had is out of order but doesn't know enough about Villa and the fans to make the comment he made .

Keeps him in the spotlight though

Stan's the loudest Villa backer in the UK media. I think he's evolved into a very good broadcaster too. I've only positives to say about the man - we need more Villans in the media.

Merse or Alan Mcinally

I shall add Collymore to my ever growing mental list of people seemingly unaware of the actual definition of 'fickle'.

Here here. This is one of my ultimate pet hates. So many people bandy it around nowadays without actually knowing what it means.

But people who don't know it's "Hear, hear", not "Here here" may not be best placed to give us lectures on the meanings of words! :winkold:

zing! :lol:

LOL!

Surely 'here here' as in yes yes is correct - not 'hear hear' as in listen listen.... :?: imho