Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

theboyangel

Subs: Guzan, Delfouneso, Collins, Gardner, Bannan, Carruthers, Weimann

Gabby injured?

Tottenham: Friedel, Walker, Kaboul, Gallas, Rose, Lennon, Modric, Sandro, Bale, Van der Vaart, Adebayor

Subs: Saha, Dos Santos, Defoe, Cudicini, Livermore, Nelsen, Parker.

Gabby couldn't be bothered to get out of bed this morning.. I doubt he's injured. I hope Weimann doesn't let this affect his confidence, he is on the bench yet Heskey starts and Ireland is being played as roaming striker..

gabby finally dropped for being useless, deserved then.

Heskey has been better than Gabby very recently so personally I think that improves our chances. Would have started with Wiemann alongside him as well but there we go.

Apparently Gabby has bruised ribs and couldn't train this week.. Is he seriously that much of a pussy? Anyone that has had bruised ribs knows how mild the pain really is, it's nothing like the pain of broken ribs and yet you can still play football through that.. Gabby is a joke.

And without the 'Mcleish Out' glasses on:

....Gabby clearly injured or would be playing.

He's gone for Heskey rather than Weimann but apart from that I cannot see what anyone would suggest instead.

Big Ron got it right on the Radio earlier - this is just an awful squad and we are bereft of quality players.

If someone can spot a 15 million pound player of the quality of Van Der Vaart, Adebayor, Modric, Bale etc on our bench that McLeish refuses to play, fair enough. Name them.

THE LINE UP IS BECAUSE LERNER SOLD OUR BEST PLAYERS.

Yes, Hutton and NZogbia haven't been great this season, but come on people, get real.

It's what we've got. It is a shit team, but that is not the fault of Alex McLeish.

If we play worse than the quality of players we have, fair enough. But we only have kids on the bench.

and before some fool says that Makoun would make the difference, you're missing the whole point.

I predict a lot of effort and passion from our players but a complete lack of penetration.

Spurs have a lot to play for too, which means this could well result in a spanking. I think we need to 'go for it' but that line up very much suggests that we'll keep it tight and lose 1 or 2 nil.