Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

theboyangel

I predict 7 defenders plus Heskey which equals 7.5 and us trying to defend for 90 minutes in search of a glorious point that would make McLeish think he is a genius.

I also predict that McLeish is in for potentially a torrid 90 minutes from the fans and that Redknapp will delight in condeming us after the match.

Defending against Spuds for 90mins iwould be seriously suicidal. He needs to take it to them, which Blackburn certainly did'nt and steer away from playing one or two favourites.

I'd bin Albrighton and Agbonlahor for sure, but if Irelands fit he HAS to play. Weimann needs to start, especially if he insists on playing Heskey and if its not going well I'd like to see Carruthers get a longer spell.

Given, Hutton, Clark, Cuellar, Dunne, Collins, Warnock, Lichaj, Herd, Baker, Heskey.

Subs: Guzan, Bannan, Ireland, CNZ, Agbonlahor, Weimann, Delfouneso. (Just in case we're 3-0 after 89 minutes and he wants to bring in additional firepower).

McLeish has already prepped his excuses. "Tottingham are an elite club and we should not expect anything from these games blah blah blah." During the game he will sit precariously on the bench for the full 90 minutes, blocked in my KMAC and an empty chair.

We will be ok now.McIdiot said on TV over here that he has identified what the problem is ( its our attack ) something I would have thought he knew nothing about ! Anyway he has idintified the problem so I expect us to win both our remaining games now.