Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

theboyangel

We may aswell have a go at them cos sitting back trying to defend and get a 0-0 will achieve **** all and lead to another defeat.

I really think qpr will lose last day of season to man city anyway so i think we will be safe.

I'd go with:

Given

Lichaj Dunne Cuellar Warnock

Herd Ireland Clark

Carruthers Gabby Weimann

Please please can we win this one? I don't normally come up on the train but I will be today so it'll be a nightmare if I have to put up with a train full of Spuds fans on the way back should we lose as expected.

Right. I've decided to go Guiseley v. Nuneaton, so I can avoid following this. Will get the bad news at full-time.

Hopefully the players won't go into hiding as well!

I'm off to the other Semi Final for the same reason! Nice day out at the Shay Stadium to take my mind off things.

This 2pm kick off is really bang out of order

It throws the whole day out of kilter, will have to leave about noon to get down Aston in good time

Right I'm down in Brum this weekend and off to the game soon.

Giving it 110% today to try & get the lads to get a point at least. I have a good feeling for some reason. I could be wrong!

This 2pm kick off is really bang out of order

It throws the whole day out of kilter, will have to leave about noon to get down Aston in good time

Not as out of order as the FA cup final finishing at a time after the last trains from London back up to Scouseland.

I am extremely nervous. Not so much on this game, but on QPR/Bolton going into early leads...

Spurs are notorious bottlers, if anything, there is more pressure on them than us. I would bite anyone's hand off for a draw right now as I'm sure everyone of us in here would.

We may aswell have a go at them cos sitting back trying to defend and get a 0-0 will achieve **** all and lead to another defeat.

I really think qpr will lose last day of season to man city anyway so i think we will be safe.

I'd go with:

Given

Lichaj Dunne Cuellar Warnock

Herd Ireland Clark

Carruthers Gabby Weimann

Swap gabby and weimann. Gabby is not a striker.

------------Given-------------

-Lichaj--Cuellar-Collins--Clark-

N'zog--Herd-Warnock-Caruthers

----------Ireland-------------

------------Gabby-------------

would like to see Caruthers get his chance today

Villa: Given, Hutton, Cuellar, Dunne, Lichaj, N’Zogbia, Herd, Clark, Warnock, Ireland, Heskey

Subs: Guzan, Delfouneso, Collins, Gardner, Bannan, Carruthers, Weimann