Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

theboyangel

Taking my little brother and my mother with me to this game. It's the first game my mum's been to this season, although she is a lifer. She is bricking it, convinced it will kick off, and is refusing to take the train as a result. I have said don't be silly, of course it won't, it might be a shit match but I can't imagine that will happen.

However, I have learnt this the hard way in the past - ignore mother's advise at your peril....so we goin in car ^__^

This is the first home game I've not been able to make it to because I've got to go to a wedding. I think we'll lose two nil but we should also be okay for relegation because I reckon we'll pick up at least a point at Norwich. Looking forward to the trip to Carrow Road to hopefully close the Mcleish chapter in the club's history.

Against Spuds, I would go:

-------------Given---------------

Lichaj Cuellar Dunne Warnock

Nzog Herd Ireland Carruthers

-------Weimann--Heskey-------

Is it true that AM is/was trying to rush Bent back for the final two games? He's an absolute idiot if so and that's reason alone to get rid of him.

Yes he did try to rush Bent back for the final two games and yes he is an absolute idiot but then again you didn't need me to tell you about the last bit.

Van Der Vart normally has a field day against us.

if only we had Ulises De La Cruz then things would be different.

Bryan Small would've had van der Vaart in his pocket.

Van Der Vart normally has a field day against us.

if only we had Ulises De La Cruz then things would be different.

Bryan Small would've had van der Vaart in his pocket.

Bryan Small was a big man, given. But i doubt the Premier League would allow him to wear a coat on the pitch.

Is it true that AM is/was trying to rush Bent back for the final two games? He's an absolute idiot if so and that's reason alone to get rid of him.

Why is he trying to rush Bent back ?

Is Albrighton or Nzgobia injured ? or worse still Given ?

ShocKed if Ireland starts and if he does it will be out wide. Mcleish doesn't rate him at all and only played him due to neccessity. He keeps possession too much, can control the ball and works hard....why should he play him