Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

theboyangel

Our last home game of the season and it will be pivotal to our premiership status.

One plus point is Spudzzz have to face Blackburn and Bolton before us, making it 3 games in 7 days.

Hopefully they'll win their next two and be too shattered to attend Villa Park (even then it would still end 0-0!)

Heskey, Gabby, Hutton should be all dropped

.................Given

Lichaj.Dunne.Cuellar.Warnock

...............Herd.Clark

Albrighton.Ireland.N'Zogbia

..............Weimmann

Our last home game of the season and it will be pivotal to our premiership status.

One plus point is Spudzzz have to face Blackburn and Bolton before us, making it 3 games in 7 days.

Hopefully they'll win their next two and be too shattered to attend Villa Park (even then it would still end 0-0!)

.................Given

..............Weimmann

Love it.

Sadly I think the way Spurs will see it is 3 very winnable games which they can really push on for 3rd by taking all 9 points. Having said that, I think they will lose today. We have little chance against them though, remember the team AMC put out at WHL?!

Sadly I think the way Spurs will see it is 3 very winnable games which they can really push on for 3rd by taking all 9 points. Having said that, I think they will lose today. We have little chance against them though, remember the team AMC put out at WHL?!

Right - without reminding me of the fact we have been absolutely awful for most the season, what are you basing us having little chance against spurs on, but at the same time, you think they will lose to an equally woeful (if not worse) blackburn?

Right - without reminding me of the fact we have been absolutely awful for most the season, what are you basing us having little chance against spurs on, but at the same time, you think they will lose to an equally woeful (if not worse) blackburn?

Right - I think Steve Kean can inspire his players before playing a big ("elite") team than Alex Mcleish. Sorry for having a different opinion. As it turns out I may have been wrong about today's result.

Right - I think Steve Kean can inspire his players before playing a big ("elite") team than Alex Mcleish. Sorry for having a different opinion. As it turns out I may have been wrong about today's result.

You were wrong.

Blackburn will be relegated along with Wolves.

We will lose to Spurs and everything will hinge on the last day at Norwich.

.................Given

..............Weimmann

Love it.

Me too. The only change that I might make is to give Caruthers a chance in front of Albie, who hasn't looked great this season?

McLeish, if still around come the spuds game, should go out all guns blazing and play with the most exciting attacking options he has. Give Weimann and Carruthers a start for sure. If we sit back and try to go for a 0-0 draw then spuds will tear us a new one!

------------Given---------------

Lichaj Cuellar Dunne Warnock

Nzog Herd Ireland Carruthers

------Weimann Heskey--------

But I reckon we will see Hutton and Gabby who just don't deserve to be in the team on current form.