Your most hated celebrity/famous person

wiggyrichard

Anybody that is in newspaper everyday like Jordan, Jedward etc it just looks like they have nothing else to do except crave attention from Paparazzi.

Also a deep dislike towards Bono, what an Arsehole

• 3 weeks later...

The day Citeh won the title, radio 5 were doing a phone in on the night & there was a local journo who followed citeh for 30 yrs & also did bbc radio manchester commentaries on them....anyway, fans were phoning in saying "typical citeh, they always do it to us this way !" and so on....the journo was chipping in with his own memories....then the presenter said "and on the line to give us the other point of view is Terry Christian "

Fvck me, how could i not put his name on this thread before now ??? What an absolute obnoxious tool he was, even more sneery than usual ! Get this, saying how all the citeh fans phoning in were glory hunters :shock: from all over the country !!! He also had a right pop at the journo for daring to come from stockport & follow citeh !!

There was a man ure fan (from Bristol) on the line at the same time as Tel the prick who was congratulating citeh. Christian once again sneered "yeah, you're really a citeh fan, ya mug!" He wouldnt have it.

This went on for about 10 minutes, totally obnoxious, ungraceful stuff from Christian, unless he was ordered before coming on air to be objectionable....but i doubt it.

Depending on what they're talking about, it can be mildly interesting for five minutes or so at a time - which is more than I can say for any soap.
Smelly bastard.

Â