everyone connected with radio 1, including the people that listen to it

Morrisey

Lee Francis

Noel Edmonds

Cilla Black

Towie and such like programmes

anything like the x factor

Phil Brown

James Corden would have to be top of my list...

how somebody so unfunny and lacking so much charisma can be plastered across every channel is beyond me...

watching him host the Brits was just painful...

piss off and take that Johnny "ooh haven't i got a croaky voice" Vegas with ya!

Oh, Eastenders, that explains why I didn't recognise her. Why in the name of McGrath would anybody watch that shite?

You wait til she appears on your favourite programme........Loose Women!!!! :winkold:

I have watched more of Loose Women than Eastenders, it's true. Depending on what they're talking about, it can be mildly interesting for five minutes or so at a time - which is more than I can say for any soap.

No-one mentioned Thatcher yet!? :lol:

There's so many celebrities I hate.

Jessie J - just another off the "I'm so individual" production line. "Bi-sexual" apparently, which seems to be the in thing with celebrities.

Lady Gaga - douchebag extraordinaire. Despite obviously not being an utter thicko and actually musically talented, she floods the world with shit music, has cringeworthy fans and is one of those thats "so random".

Jordan - Do I really need to explain this one?

Mario Balotelli - Utter cock who seems to have an armada of fawning football fans who "can't wait to see what crazy Mario does next! Legend!" and just one of those footballers who you you just hate.

Luis Suarez - Uruguayan racist cheating penishead bastard.

Piers Morgan - Just a **** word removed. Utter word removed.

Phil Dowd - Cheating word removed who I'd gladly set fire to.

Anyone on "The Only Way Is Essex" or "Jersey Shore" or those type of **** programs. And the Reality TV stars etc.

Simon Cowell - Just a loathsome man whos I want shot.

Loose Women - Load of sexist hags who are about as sexy as roadkill. If it was a male version it wouldn't even get airtime.

Rupert Murdoch - No explanation needed.

I could go on. And at a later date I probably will.

Oh, and Fearne Cotton? Annoying talentless bitch who is also about as sexy as a car smash. I'd honestly have sex with a pile of manure over her. How do you find her sexy?!?!?

Â