Weekends football 28/29 April

andykeenan

Getting hammered by a team without Cahill, Ivanovich, Drogba, Ramirez.

I put a large bet on Chelsea befor I saw their line up, but regretted it when I saw the weak Chelsea team.

Now I know I should not have forgotten how poor QPR are away from home.

Hear the Chelsea fans targeting Anton Ferdinand for abuse, classy bunch aren't they? As if being racially abused isnt enough...

Has it been proven then?

With John Terry I think you can safely assume it is true.

From RAWK_Meltdown:

Doesn't the booing of Ferdinand count as racial abuse?

Chelsea fans are really, really classless. Even more classless than the Mancs imo.

Hear the Chelsea fans targeting Anton Ferdinand for abuse, classy bunch aren't they? As if being racially abused isnt enough...

Has it been proven then?

Not in court no, but it is John Terry and what's the alternative? Anton Ferdinand just said Terry racially abused him to put his name in the paper?

Has it been proven then?

Not in court no, but it is John Terry and what's the alternative? Anton Ferdinand just said Terry racially abused him to put his name in the paper?

Point well made.

Disgusting whether or not it has been proven in a court as the intention from the fans is irrespective of it, and any attempt to deflect away from that fact is just as bad IMO.

Congrats!

Hang on, I didn't take Feyenoord into account, they could still match us on points but would never beat us on goal difference. I just can't see them scoring 25 goals in thier next 2 games.

:bonk: :bang:

I guess we'll have to win it next week against VVV Venlo :|

Â