Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are the biggest moaners in football according to Mickey Quim. And I am the biggest moaner at Villa according to you lot, ergo I am the biggest moaner in football! Nice one.

If the cap fits........ :lol:

Well, following the laws of physics, gravitationally speaking, Micky Quinn was not a sportsman, just a big lump that somehow managed to run around a bit. He works for Talksport who spend 24 hours a day moaning about one thing or another.

Maybe Villa fans do moan a lot but that's because we are a big club, something he's been arguing against along with that idiot Saggers this morning. Neither of them know diddly squat about football.

It's all very well them trying to provoke debate but at least have some facts to start with. Neither of them had a clue what sort of attendances we get, even though Saggers claims to have sat in the Holte End. As for Quinn, he played for Cov so will see us as a rival club, even though we couldn't give a shit about them!

Smetrov, you really are a melodramatic bedwetting eejit.

Why because I don't beleive we will get Lambert ?

Hes been my number 1 choice. But Faulkner/Randy have demonstrated an inability to close done deals in the past. - have they not ?

Such as?

I can think of Milner coming from NUFC the first time under MON as the only time a deal hasn't gone through.

That was entirely down to Freddy as well NOT Lerner.

The only one's who we didn't get before they'd even discussed terms as far as I'm aware are.....

Charlie Adam - Blackpool said NO.

Who else ... OGS for millions of family reasons before he'd even been offered the job.

Martinez turned down the chance to speak to Lerner last summer .

Anyone else?

Micky Quinn never fails to wind me up. Such an end of a bell.

What's that bloated scouser said now.

The usual we're not a big club drivel he's basing his thoughts on our attendances last year and our league position. I wonder if that's why we are maybe looking for a new manager?

He said we were the biggest moaners in football!

I also say that tbf.

I dont think you will find many around here who wont.

However having a Souser say it, especially him, ....well, pot kettle black springs to mind!

Hes been my number 1 choice. But Faulkner/Randy have demonstrated an inability to close done deals in the past. - have they not ?

Such as?

I can think of Milner coming from NUFC the first time under MON as the only time a deal hasn't gone through.

The only one's who we didn't get before they'd even discussed terms as far as I'm aware are.....

Who else ... OGS for millions of family reasons before he'd even been offered the job.

Anyone else?

None of them are an example of Lerner and Co failing to "close a done deal".

Taken from Neil Moxley's report in the Daily Mail - PL leaving the Norwich training ground this moring... Would love to see the postcode on his satnav :D

article-2152360-1361E5A9000005DC-887_468x286.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2152360/Paul-Lambert-quits-Norwich-head-Aston-Villa.html

He's wearing a suit in that pic.

Reckon he's stopping off at Tesco's first.... wherever he's off to!

None of them are an example of Lerner and Co failing to "close a done deal".

EXACTLY my point Mazrim.

I know, I just didn't want anybody using them as examples.

Such as?

Anyone else?

There was Craig Gordon as well at the very start of the MON era, but we didn't even get chance to speak to him as Roy Keane stuck his beak in. So again nowt to do with Lerner there.

Martinez as well last year, obviously that did have something to do with Lerner though.

We are the biggest moaners in football according to Mickey Quim. And I am the biggest moaner at Villa according to you lot, ergo I am the biggest moaner in football! Nice one.

If the cap fits........ :lol:

Not surprised we moan when we are constantly put down by the likes of TS & told what a diddly little club we are by these people & many others in the media as well as Managers & owners such as Whelan, Holloway etc etc etc.. Their attitude is they simply dismiss us as some piddly little club & then think we should all simply shut up & accept our piddly little lot & be happy about it...You know what? ....Up Yours Quinn!!

ETA on the announcement?

The guy on twitter who claims to be from club who started his account yesterday....and backed up ALL the ITK on Lambert that was flying about...

I have to say has been absolutely spot on with what he's posted so far....

He's just tweeted the following -

"Deal should be wrapped up this evening or tomorrow at the latest. Villa have acted proficiently and prudent throughout"

and bits earlier as well...........

"Everything seems agreed.Its now a case of PL/Norwich separating amicably & peacefully,it will then b wrapped up briskly wivout trouble.#avfc"

"One interesting thing that can be gleaned from this,as I said last nite was 'PL was extremely upset that Norwich changed their stance"