Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KSV, apology's mate I miss understood your point. I have no idea of his scouting prowess but I'm really looking forward to finding it out.

:D its ok mate. Im excited too.. he was my first choice before i also got caught in the OGS dramas.

Micky Quinn never fails to wind me up. Such an end of a bell.

Yep, the man is a goon. At the end of the day though, he was a no mark player, and now a no mark radio presenter.

We get it Quinn, you fat Scouse tit. You used to play for Poventry. No one cares about it, and I care even less for his opinion.

Reaction from Norwich fans is priceless!

I thought wiz was confident he would leave Norwich *facepalm*

I was, I really trusted the man.........maybe there's a lesson for you in there.

We learnt that lesson with MON, its a harsh one.

What's that bloated scouser said now.

The usual we're not a big club drivel he's basing his thoughts on our attendances last year and our league position. I wonder if that's why we are maybe looking for a new manager?

The usual we're not a big club drivel he's basing his thoughts on our attendances last year and our league position. I wonder if that's why we are maybe looking for a new manager?

I was listening to talkshite this morning for the first time in ages, the first two that were on were alright. Then that prick turned up and started blabbing his fat scouse mouth off.

Flicked the switch and turned it off.

He said we were the biggest moaners in football!

I've bet on quite a few different candidates (fortunately Lambert was one of them) but since I only had £5 on him (at 8/1) I'll only be about £13 up from what I had before the managerial search began.