Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was refused permission to talk to you last night, no agreement was made previously to allow this.

Yes, you may have a top manager, but you won't rest easily, he walks out on everyone....including his wife!

I thank him for what he's done here but I'm sure you'll understand when I say I hope he imploads with you.

Bitter? Moi?

If I had any tissues left I'd offer you one.

He was refused permission to talk to you last night, no agreement was made previously to allow this.

Yes, you may have a top manager, but you won't rest easily, he walks out on everyone....including his wife!

I thank him for what he's done here but I'm sure you'll understand when I say I hope he imploads with you.

Bitter? Moi?

I am sure he will, but it will mean that he has done a good job. I accept that.

Hey Wiz, are you still confident in PL staying put?

Odd that reports are "suggesting" that he will be speaking to Villa Mon/Tues but nothing either denying or confirming this from either club.

From a selfish POV I would love to see Lambert as Villa's manager but I think the majority would prefer OGS and I guess so would the Norwich fans.

In a word yes.

We play Celtic Tuesday night, if he's here that may tell you something.

Oh Dear!!!

He was refused permission to talk to you last night, no agreement was made previously to allow this

Oh please......

The meeting with Randy was known about a week ago, so how does that work then with what you've posted?

Bitter? Moi?

Lol its the natural thing that happens with Players and managers, Look at villa, we have had to accept players like Young wanted to go to a bigger club than Villa.. Same thing with managers Villa are a much much bigger club than Norwich lol.. Im sure you will be able to get someone from the Championship maybe simon Grayson as manager :crylaugh::crylaugh:

The crux is, and every manager ask's the first question and same question is - how much are you going to give me to spend on players?

Lerner is skint and there's every chance that wolves will spend more this summer.

Thus I wouldn't say he's a cert but Lambert is certainly better than I thought we'd end up with (if we get him).

Bitter? Moi?

Lol its the natural thing that happens with Players and managers, Look at villa, we have had to accept players like Young wanted to go to a bigger club than Villa.. Same thing with managers Villa are a much bigger club than Norwich lol.. Im sure you will be able to get someone from the Championship maybe simon Grayson :crylaugh::crylaugh:

I hope Norwich get a manager with good pedigree....

alex_mcleish2_1551905a.jpg

Just heard some bitter Norwich nugget on TS gobbing off how they were a bigger club than ours :lol:

All morning they have been spouting that we are in decline and have an average gote of 20,000 yawn!!!! Yes we have had a bad season and the one before was not brilliant as we were going through big change.

If they took their eyes off their sisters ass and looked at the stats they would see that we are far bigger and have bigger potential.

I do feel for the fans as we have had the same with players going to bigger clubs but thats how it is.