Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timothy Abraham ‏@TimothyAbraham

Slight update.. #AVFC hopeful #NCFC and Lambert can resolve whatever situation has occured to enable things to progress.

Norwich will argue for compensation for his resignation - Lambert will threaten a case of constructive dismissal.

Stalemate I would imagine.

I think Paul Lambert has the ability to change, and to be honest against Villa they played us off the park!

And they finished higher up the table with less talented players ( apologies to any Norwich fans )

Hmmmn... They are reporting on SSN that they have now found out he DIDN'T quit he just stormed out.

Also a mysterious snag in the Liverpool-Rogers deal They are hesitating about the compensation??? Hopefully not linked to PL situation?

Norwich will argue for compensation for his resignation - Lambert will threaten a case of constructive dismissal.

And a possible interminable wait for our new manager to take the helm :?

Hmmmn... They are reporting on SSN that they have now found out he DIDN'T quit he just stormed out.

Also a mysterious snag in the Liverpool-Rogers deal They are hesitating about the compensation??? Hopefully not linked to PL situation?

LFC scenario is nothing to do with Lambert. Just last min brinkmanship.

LFC scenario is nothing to do with Lambert. Just last min brinkmanship.

Sure your right just a bit jumpy until this is sealed completely :lol:

Not necessarily if Randy smooths things over with his cheque book.

Not really fair though if that happens because if Norwich have indeed gone back on their word then Lambert has a point to be angry.

Can't see it. If Lambert is going to go, Norwich will want to do it quickly so they can get a new man in for pre season and strengthen the squad.

They have about3 weeks IMO before someone needs to be in place to plan IMO. This season will be a big one for Norwich and I think they know that. Dragging this out won't do them any favours.

He was refused permission to talk to you last night, no agreement was made previously to allow this.

Yes, you may have a top manager, but you won't rest easily, he walks out on everyone....including his wife!

I thank him for what he's done here but I'm sure you'll understand when I say I hope he imploads with you.

Bitter? Moi?

Lambert has not quit Norwich from what I can gather. Think its all down to what Lerner is offering as to wether he comes now or not.

Hopefully Lerner is going to back a new man rather than sell to buy again :?

He was refused permission to talk to you last night, no agreement was made previously to allow this.

Yes, you may have a top manager, but you won't rest easily, he walks out on everyone....including his wife!

I thank him for what he's done here but I'm sure you'll understand when I say I hope he imploads with you.

Bitter? Moi?

It's the same as the OGS situation. If he leaves us for someone else the likelihood is he will have done a very good job with us.

Bitter? Moi?

But i thought he wasn't coming here according to you?