VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is Martinez's highest PL finish

Genuine question

How much was is Martinez's record signing at Wigan???

less than £10million???? (the cost of Nzog)

From SoccerBase

Highest fee paid for a player £4mil for Ali Al Habsi , second highest Diame £3.6

From SoccerBase

Highest fee paid for a player £4mil for Ali Al Habsi , second highest Diame £3.6

SoccerBase lies, it was Boselli for ~£6.5m. Beausejour was also ~£4.1m.

What is Martinez's highest PL finish

Genuine question

How much was is Martinez's record signing at Wigan???

less than £10million???? (the cost of Nzog)

From SoccerBase

I'm sure he also paid about 6.5 million for Boselli who was a major flop. Don't think he even managed to score.

15th with wigan is pretty good tbh, considering their predicament they were in earlier in the seaon, now they are playing some lovely stuff..

The best football Wigan have ever played according to fans.

I've watched their last few games and it was. Very dominating and almost unplayable. Their 3-4-3 system makes sense. I'd love to see them go up against Man City in their current form.

Hippo will it be McLeish, if not then I'm happy!

LOL - I don't know. The guy who I get to speak to know and again - said its all pretty much business as usual. Its down to Faulkner and Randy and neither discuss the manager with anyone else.

Faulkner spends a fair bit of time with AM - and Faulkner won't want another abrasive MON type manager.

Just noticed in the gossip columns that Norwich are hoping to sign Robert Snodgrass. Now, if we do get Lambert (and im warming more and more to the idea) then the first thing he can do is sign that lad up for us. Always rated him. Quality player.

Oh and bring Pilkington with him too. That would be a great start

15th with wigan is pretty good tbh, considering their predicament they were in earlier in the seaon, now they are playing some lovely stuff..

The best football Wigan have ever played according to fans.

I've watched their last few games and it was. Very dominating and almost unplayable. Their 3-4-3 system makes sense. I'd love to see them go up against Man City in their current form.

their finish to the season has been impressive, as was last seasons. People forget that they then spent the previous 6-7 months of both seasons playing utter dog shit. They even lost to us.