Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

Some media reports are suggesting we have agreed compensation for Paul's services with Aston Villa, however this is not the case. We will continue to discuss this matter privately with Aston Villa.

Norwich City statement...

"Look David our final offer is £250 plus 2 bags of KP's finest..... OR our entire back four...... take your pick!"

"We can also throw in a Caspian Pizza, Big Johns Kebab Meat and chips and VIP membership at the Hunters Moon"

gsl_mvp_keen_celebrate_2.gif

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Norwich Pinkun thread

First Wizard- "Hope he implodes........Villa too. "

Wiz, I guess..

I can understand the frustration of a bigger club taking your manager. But, some of the level of butthurt is high.

It's embarrassing but indicative of what it's like when these clubs spend one moderately successful season in the prem.

I live in stoke and you'd think theyre one of the biggest clubs in Europe the way they bang on about em round here......had em all coming up to me convinced that gabby would be joining them this time last year.....eejits (tho they can have him if they want)

Norwich Pinkun thread

First Wizard- "Hope he implodes........Villa too. "

Wiz, I guess..

Sad and deluded would be the words that come to mind.

I just wanna smack them both times 3/4-0 will be nice and then they can get relegated :3

whilst we're chanting:

'We're a bigger club than you! We're a bigger club than you!' Haaarrhaarr

Canary wrote:

I wish him well he has done a great job for us, but I thought he would have gone to a big club and not a club which is a small suburb of Handsworth

Wow that was original, how nasty

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Canary wrote:

I wish him well he has done a great job for us, but I thought he would have gone to a big club and not a club which is a small suburb of Handsworth

Wow that was original, how nasty

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

They say a picture speaks a thousand words:

image-2-for-saturday-mail-gallery-56615213.jpg

I'm very happy, I honestly truly believe we've made a better appointment than Liverpool which is fantastic.

Fair play Randy and Faulkner, if we sign 4 or 5 players to improve the squad than the whole of last season is forgiven.

Onwards and upwards.

Welll done as well to RL and PF - they actually made a sensible managerial appointment. :shock:

Now make sure you back it up with some decent cash, you bastards! PL has a lot of work to do to repair the damage of the past two seasons.
Don't worry ;-)

Welll done as well to RL and PF - they actually made a sensible managerial appointment. :shock:

Now make sure you back it up with some decent cash, you bastards! PL has a lot of work to do to repair the damage of the past two seasons.
Don't worry ;-)

Whats that you say he'll be backed with 200m!? Brilliant! ;) :3