Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the car too, and as I turned the radio on, Talksport where halfway through talking about confirmation on something, and that the only surprise was how long it took to confirm it, then said Paul Lambert is the new Villa manager, I jizzed all over the dashboard. The car valet people who cleaned it up aftewards where shocked. Spent most of my journey home chanting Paul Lamberts Claret & Blue Army.

Great appointment, brave, exciting and am so glad I renewed my season ticket now!

Dont have a go at the NCFC fans, I feel their hurt, on a positive note only 2 places left for relegation next year now lol.

Very good appointment and with backing will be a great year, wouldn't it be great to finish above the bin dippers as well, can see it happening,

The Lions to roar again.

Thank you goes to Randy and Paul, also a thanks to Alex Mccleash for putting us in a position a year early where we can now get players and look forward to the next season with enthusiasm but with a bit of reality thrown in, people may not see it but Alex did as he was asked - (Just)

Really don't understand your thinking on your second paragraph at all. Very bizarre.

I could never thank AM for today.... Apart from making me dread every single weekend of the shite football on offer and to be fair, never letting me down. He was not just shite, but consistently shite.

Also thanks for saving us some cash?, but thanks for also lowering our revenue from reduced attendances last season... oh an heres that £2 million compo for your "troubles"

I bet in line with the ASDA adverts, AM slapped his arse twice and skipped all the way home to shitsville.

Dont have a go at the NCFC fans, I feel their hurt, on a positive note only 2 places left for relegation next year now lol.

Very good appointment and with backing will be a great year, wouldn't it be great to finish above the bin dippers as well, can see it happening,

The Lions to roar again.

Thank you goes to Randy and Paul, also a thanks to Alex Mccleash for putting us in a position a year early where we can now get players and look forward to the next season with enthusiasm but with a bit of reality thrown in, people may not see it but Alex did as he was asked - (Just)

Really don't understand your thinking on your second paragraph at all. Very bizarre.

Reckon his job was to use all the squad and get rid of the over paid players we had or utilise them where possible, get the kids some experience of playing and above all keep us in the prem, think he was to do this for 2 years so three more players could be gone so lowering the wages, he showed it was a dangerous idea and only just made it forcing Randy to act quicker than he wanted too,

May be I am totally wrong and talking out my ass, it is just something someone associated with the club told me ages ago and also made alot of sense, apparently he was never here for the long term but the hatred towards him and Randy as well as the relegation fight forced the Hand

It has been speculated that Lerner speaks to Klinsman about footballing matters.

I wonder is there a Klinsman -> Hitzfeld -> Lambert connection?

Good. I'd trust Klinsmann more than Baconface.

The Lions to roar again.

I could never thank AM for today.... Apart from making me dread every single weekend of the shite football on offer and to be fair, never letting me down. He was not just shite, but consistently shite.

Also thanks for saving us some cash?, but thanks for also lowering our revenue from reduced attendances last season... oh an heres that £2 million compo for your "troubles"

I bet in line with the ASDA adverts, AM slapped his arse twice and skipped all the way home to shitsville.

I do not think Randy realised just how shit he was, done a job though and hopefully now we can forget all about him and look forward.

As for AM this has probably put his career back as he now has no credability whatsoever so he lost as much as we did

McLeish's remit may have been to keep us up and lower the wage bill but he didn't need to be so negative did he? Horrible manager. Deserves nothing more than a slap in the face with a wet fish.