VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reaction seems a bit OTT for a manager with 1 year PL experience

Put it down to the McLeish factor

Give it a rest! He'll be great for us, exactly what we need at this moment in time, just get behind the man and he will prove you wrong I'm sure of it....

Lambert was nothing when we took a risk with him....it works both ways.

The same Lambert who's Colchester side smashed you 7-1 before leaving them a few days later to join you? The same Lambert that took that side that got hammered to a League 1 title that same season? Yeah I am sure Lambert was nothing before you took a risk with him.. Give it up seriously. I get you are bitter, you think we don't understand that? Villa fans know more than most what it is like to have a top man poached from them as we have gone through it practically every Summer for 3 seasons, we get your feelings just be happy for Lambert..

Paul Lambert - European Cup winner

Norwich city - ............eerrm, best team in east angular? (sic)

Seriously, who's bigger? Think wiz needs to just piss off personally if he can't accept that he's moved on to a bigger club.

Welll done as well to RL and PF - they actually made a sensible managerial appointment. :shock:

Now make sure you back it up with some decent cash, you bastards! PL has a lot of work to do to repair the damage of the past two seasons.

The same Lambert who's Colchester side smashed you 7-1 before leaving them a few days later to join you? The same Lambert that took that side that got hammered to a League 1 title that same season? Yeah I am sure Lambert was nothing before you took a risk with him.. Give it up seriously. I get you are bitter, you think we don't understand that? Villa fans know more than most what it is like to have a top man poached from them as we have gone through it practically every Summer for 3 seasons, we get your feelings just be happy for Lambert..

Seriously, who's bigger? Think wiz needs to just piss off personally if he can't accept that he's moved on to a bigger club.

Calm down.

Dont have a go at the NCFC fans, I feel their hurt, on a positive note only 2 places left for relegation next year now lol.

Very good appointment and with backing will be a great year, wouldn't it be great to finish above the bin dippers as well, can see it happening,

The Lions to roar again.

Thank you goes to Randy and Paul, also a thanks to Alex Mccleash for putting us in a position a year early where we can now get players and look forward to the next season with enthusiasm but with a bit of reality thrown in, people may not see it but Alex did as he was asked - (Just)

Welcome Paul.

I hereby promise to give you at least 2 seasons to turn it round before I start to judge you on your results and if needs be get negative, I need a break from the stress of the last 2 years!

Signed

Me

Calm down.

Very calm friend, particularly in light of this mornings news however, it's one thing to even bother going on another clubs fans forum in situations such as these but another completely to go on spouting rubbish about the size of your club.

I think as much as we all hated Milner/Barry/Young for what they did the vast majority of us were grounded enough to know that they were just joining bigger clubs.

I'm not saying he shouldn't be pissed off, I would be but to come on here posting shit about "wanting us to implode" and "they made Lambert what he is" is just deluded

Heard it on the radio driving home from work earlier and gave it a couple of fist pumps and shouted yes f*****g get in there, the oldies in the car next to me at the traffic lights must have wondered what the hell was going on.

Dont have a go at the NCFC fans, I feel their hurt, on a positive note only 2 places left for relegation next year now lol.

Very good appointment and with backing will be a great year, wouldn't it be great to finish above the bin dippers as well, can see it happening,

The Lions to roar again.

Thank you goes to Randy and Paul, also a thanks to Alex Mccleash for putting us in a position a year early where we can now get players and look forward to the next season with enthusiasm but with a bit of reality thrown in, people may not see it but Alex did as he was asked - (Just)

Really don't understand your thinking on your second paragraph at all. Very bizarre.