Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

Timothy Abraham ‏@TimothyAbraham

Statement confirms that Paul Lambert has offered his resignation as #NCFC boss.

That means were getting Mick ! :lol:

It wasn't funny the first time mate! now after 400 posts of it's Mick.....you guessed it still not funny.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of perspective here. It's just a richer club taking an asset from a smaller club. Remember Yorke, Barry, Milner and Young. They'll be looking for compensation and they're fully entitled to it. We'd be sickened if the tables were turned and someone came after... uh.... Bent?

KKFootball ‏@KKFootball1

In response to a few questions I have been asked: It is my understanding that significant funds will be available for the new manager #avfc

Solskjaer will be happy.

It's clearly a done deal. Sweeeeeeeeeet!

A young, enthusiastic manager who has gone through all the leagues with success, who is also a Champions League winner, hopefully with a half-decent pot of cash to work with. Get in.

TBF The Sky reporter has also been saying Lambert wasn't happy with his transfer budget..

Was only to be given what he got when Norwich came into the Premier League and they banked £46M in TV revenue alone last season.

So he was far from happy with his lot there it would seem.

It wasn't funny the first time mate! now after 400 posts of it's Mick.....you guessed it still not funny.

OK Fair enough :lol:

I will say one thing - him threatening to resign to come to villa is in start contrast to Houllier - who didn't arrive for a couple of weeks - because of some french dinner dance - His determination and single minded approach are wots needed now !

Hang on a minute.

Our guys doing the deals are Paul Faulkner and Randy Lerner..

Paul and Lerner..

P and L...

PAUL LAMBERT! It's fate I tells ya. Can't believe I never saw it before.

Nicky Keye : Mr Faulkner we have almost reached out season ticket target for this year

Mr Faulkner : Muhahaha thank you Nicky like lambs to the slaughter, Randy pull the plug on Lambert quickly is McCarthy still available

Nicky Keye : Mr Faulkner we have almost reached out season ticket target for this year

Mr Faulkner : Muhahaha thank you Nicky like lambs to the slaughter, Randy pull the plug on Lambert quickly is McCarthy still available

Exactly what I'm thinking :|

Hang on a minute.

Our guys doing the deals are Paul Faulkner and Randy Lerner..

Paul and Lerner..

P and L...

PAUL LAMBERT! It's fate I tells ya. Can't believe I never saw it before.

thats the kind of solid logic i can get behind!

OK Fair enough :lol:

I will say one thing - him threatening to resign to come to villa is in start contrast to Houllier - who didn't arrive for a couple of weeks - because of some french dinner dance - His determination and single minded approach are wots needed now !

Actually that's not true. The French FA wouldn't let him leave straight away.