Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

We are the biggest moaners in football according to Mickey Quim. And I am the biggest moaner at Villa according to you lot, ergo I am the biggest moaner in football! Nice one.

If the cap fits........ :lol:

Not surprised we moan when we are constantly put down by the likes of TS & told what a diddly little club we are by these people & many others in the media as well as Managers & owners such as Whelan, Holloway etc etc etc.. Their attitude is they simply dismiss us as some piddly little club & then think we should all simply shut up & accept our piddly little lot & be happy about it...You know what? ....Up Yours Quinn!!

Well said that man! I also feel we get labelled that way as we have been lacking our own real identity since MON left so people fill one in for us. Hopefully that will all change in the next 24 hours or so

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are the biggest moaners in football according to Mickey Quim. And I am the biggest moaner at Villa according to you lot, ergo I am the biggest moaner in football! Nice one.

If the cap fits........ :lol:

Well, following the laws of physics, gravitationally speaking, Micky Quinn was not a sportsman, just a big lump that somehow managed to run around a bit. He works for Talksport who spend 24 hours a day moaning about one thing or another.

Maybe Villa fans do moan a lot but that's because we are a big club, something he's been arguing against along with that idiot Saggers this morning. Neither of them know diddly squat about football.

It's all very well them trying to provoke debate but at least have some facts to start with. Neither of them had a clue what sort of attendances we get, even though Saggers claims to have sat in the Holte End. As for Quinn, he played for Cov so will see us as a rival club, even though we couldn't give a shit about them!

Apart from his usual inane ramblings this is set on a pedestal because of his own excessive moaning at the start of the season. He's obviously a bit of a Newcastle fan, as well as Liverpool, and all he was doing was moaning about the board not having a clue and lambasting them for selling players like Nolan!!! Moaning that they havent spent anything and that Ba was a one season wonder.

I know I shouldnt get annoyed but the human version of the London Gherkin really **** me off.

ETA on the announcement?

The guy on twitter who claims to be from club who started his account yesterday....and backed up ALL the ITK on Lambert that was flying about...

I have to say has been absolutely spot on with what he's posted so far....

He's just tweeted the following -

"Deal should be wrapped up this evening or tomorrow at the latest. Villa have acted proficiently and prudent throughout"

and bits earlier as well...........

"Everything seems agreed.Its now a case of PL/Norwich separating amicably & peacefully,it will then b wrapped up briskly wivout trouble.#avfc"

"One interesting thing that can be gleaned from this,as I said last nite was 'PL was extremely upset that Norwich changed their stance"

Hey Julie,

Who is this guy so I can give them a follow :)?

Martinez as well last year, obviously that did have something to do with Lerner though.

Martinez turned down the chance to talk to AVFC as we all know from Dave SSN Whelan!

However a few little dickie birds reckon we got our revenge this summer!

"Sorry Mr Martinez we're pretty certain the vacancy has now been filled... thanks for your interest"

You'll laugh when I give you his addi..... but honestly he's been absolutely spot on with his ITK last day or so from everything all of us had heard.

His account only started about 24 hours ago. Goodness knows who he is...

@INCOGNITOAVFC

If he is for real and not just getting his stuff from PL side on just this occasion..........I hope he doesn't go the way of the lass who genuinely WAS ITK on twitter - because she got so much stick on there she just ceased to use the account!

https://twitter.com/#!/INCOGNITOAVFC -> This is the apparent AVFC insider, give the chap a follow as 'appears' to be on the ball.

Can also give me a follow whilst you're at it if you wish.. see sig ^_^

From what i see he's not really an "insider" Martinez said he's staying at Wigan Rodgers going to Liverpool. It's not really that hard to guess who we might go for.