English Buyers

maqroll

I don't know of any Englishman that actually has the funds to run a successful and rich PL team.

Who'd have thought having the Prime Minister and (potential) Future King of England as fans, wouldn't be beneficial?

Yep, but the Prime Minister hasn't got any money, and as for the future King of England, we all know what people on here think of people who inherit wealth......

I don't know of any Englishman that actually has the funds to run a successful and rich PL team.

Who'd have thought having the Prime Minister and (potential) Future King of England as fans, wouldn't be beneficial?

Yep, but the Prime Minister hasn't got any money, and as for the future King of England, we all know what people on here think of people who inherit wealth......

How about Tom Hanks and one of the Weasley twins?

A consortium made up of Prince William, Tom Hanks, Mervyn King, the Villa Weasley, Nigel Kennedy, David Cameron, Redd Pepper, and a Sheikh of some description. Oh and whatever VTers want to chuck some money in too. How about that?

A consortium made up of Prince William, Tom Hanks, Mervyn King, the Villa Weasley, Nigel Kennedy, David Cameron, Redd Pepper, and a Sheikh of some description. Oh and whatever VTers want to chuck some money in too. How about that?

Sounds good. One problem though, although I can't be sure of the Englishness of Prince William, Mervyn King, the Villa Weasley, Nigel Kennedy, David Cameron and Redd Pepper (I think he was born in the West Indies), I am pretty sure that Tom Hanks and some Sheikh are foreign.

:lol:

Darren Bent probably earns more in 3 weeks than Cameron gets in a year as PM. The PM gets paid a ridiculously low amount of money for the job he's meant to do, although he is minted anyway I guess. Can't see anyone in England being foolish enough to spend money on a football club at the moment.

Darren Bent probably earns more in 3 weeks than Cameron gets in a year as PM. The PM gets paid a ridiculously low amount of money for the job he's meant to do, although he is minted anyway I guess. Can't see anyone in England being foolish enough to spend money on a football club at the moment.

We all know what happens afterwards though. I'm sure Cameron is busking his way through life on his measly £70,000 a year or there abouts, but I also hear that Tony Blair's after dinner speeches are worth a fiver or so.

Â