English Buyers

maqroll

Anyone else like the idea of a consortium of British businessmen with some football acumen launching a takeover bid?

Is Ray Ranson still at Coventry? (I thought maybe he'd left?)

Maybe if Lerner is offered a way out of this mess, he'd take it?

QIA might be pie in the sky, but a locally based bid might do the trick...

Provided they have the money to fund transfers from time to time without us having to sell our best players then I'm up for it.. If they came in and straight up started shouting "sell to buy" then we'd still be stuck in this mess. Sure we'd have a better manager and a better club morale, but that only gets you so far in this league these days..

Ranson was in cahoots with Risdale at Leeds via his Guernsey based company Registered European Football Finance which did a deal at exorbitant rates that ultimately bankrupted them.

Wouldnt want Ranson anywhere near Villa!

Anyone else like the idea of a consortium of British businessmen with some football acumen launching a takeover bid?

Why exactly? Why would local investors be the best for a global sport like football?

I want the best out there, from players to managers and owners. And where you are from does not matter.

Ray Ranson who was part of the crew that have **** up coventry and apparently are looking to now asset strip the club and put it into liquidation.

I would rather stick with Lerner

I don't know of any Englishman that actually has the funds to run a successful and rich PL team.

Who'd have thought having the Prime Minister and (potential) Future King of England as fans, wouldn't be beneficial?

Ray Ranson who was part of the crew that have **** up coventry and apparently are looking to now asset strip the club and put it into liquidation.

This bloke is a hero.

I don't know of any Englishman that actually has the funds to run a successful and rich PL team.

Who'd have thought having the Prime Minister and (potential) Future King of England as fans, wouldn't be beneficial?

The Prime Minister couldn't get involved in anything that would imply favouritism or a conflict of interest.

Oh wait.

Â