• N'Zogbia
    • Albrighton
    • Herd
    • Heskey
    • Weimann
    • Agbonlahor (for Heskey 70)
    • Bannan (for Albrighton 77)
    • Delfouneso (for Herd 88)

Completely stunned by how remarkably similar this season is panning out to small heaths last year when the utter ginger turd dragged them down to the championship. How can this continue? Please, please, please someone explain how things have been allowed to continue in this fashion for so long? I am in a complete state of shock at that second half capitulation.

What on earth are randy lerner and paul faulkener thinking?

This needs addressing NOW, he must go NOW or we will turn into another leeds, sheffield wednesday and tumble down the leagues into oblivion. The way we seem to be heamoriging money, the massive drop in attendances due to the turgid performances and that KNOB in charge we truely are **** doomed I feel.

How can I face my workmates tomorrow? How can I defend our team? It feels like we are a ship dead in the water with the waves lashing over our bows, ready to take us into the murky depths with all on board to a dark, gloomy watery grave.

I hate McCleish for the rest of the season before this game but for god's sake he was not to blame this time round!

I can't even criticise the players, ok so Cuellar made a f*ck up but rounding on him isn't gonna solve anything - we totally outplayed Bolton for 90mins and a few mins of madness cost us.

great 1st half followed by a tactical change seemingly blowing our minds

to be fair to mcleish i would say from what i could see both goals came from inexperience and indecisiveness in the young defenders, but thats all he's getting, he's **** clueless, didnt know how to react to davies coming on and didnt know how to react to heskey coming off, other than that tactical genius move of putting the right footer on the left and the left footer on the right, which resulted in our goal but also resulted in albrighton going missing

heskey and weiman should finish the season, warnock was better in midfield but we are still clueless on the ball

I can't stand McTool.

Although, tbf, he does bring some benefits:

- parking was pretty easy tonight

- short queues for food etc.

- no wait for the loos

- easy to get away after the match

Although I am not sure these outweigh the complete and utter dogsh*t that he keeps turning out on the pitch.

He has to go and go now. K-Mac for 3 games would be better than Eck IMO.

I'm saying it now it's an inside job.

McLeish wasn't brought here to settle the wages, he was brought here to get us relegated in the least suspicious way possible. That way he'll be fired in the Summer get a nice bonus from that, we'll be relegated which as a result solves the wage issue because every player we have will be gone and Lerner will bring in some young manager who's never had any money to work with to rebuild.

It's the only logical explanation for this. It's the only way I can explain to myself how we go in at half time after a pretty good/positive/"attacking" performance and then stop playing in the second half when the tactics for some reason change. He's not here to win games, I bet he was pissed when we beat Fulham unexpectedly and when Keane scored from range to beat Wolves.. He's not here to do anything but get us relegated, that's his job and he's doing it perfectly and in the least suspicious way. Maybe I'm just looking for other reasons, but he's the worst manager of all time about to relegate one of the most prestigious top flight teams in history and Lerner is happy.

Warnock MOTM, Heskey second.

There's a sentence I never though I would type.

Great until we scored then an absolute shambles. I really think this is going to the last day because I can't see us getting anything against WBA or Spuds. What a shambles. Get this clearing in the **** woods out of our club tomorrow morning please. We have no ideas, no fight, nothing. Really missed Ireland tonight.

I can't make the Spurs game due to being at a wedding so this was my last home game of the season (going to Norwich though), what a **** way to remember a torrid season...

First half I thought we were totally on top, played well and created chances which has been something we havnt done for a while. We were totally in control. Then the Difference, Coyle spotted what tactically he could do to change the game and get Bolton the win, Eck just cant do this hence why he is a poor manager and should never be at our club. He still thinks Bannan is a RM and then brings the fonz on and Im thinking good, 3 upfront, but no he then goes RM and Bannan pushes inside. He has to go countless times we play so well first half and then he must say some crap at half time that totally changes the team. Bolton took their only chances having said that they were creeping back into the game, all the fans could see it so why couldnt the manager. Ive woke up atv 5am for work today and the feeling i have right now is something I cant explain, blood baoiling/angry/sick all equals to get that ginger pr!ck out of our club!!!

Well,what can you say really ? It's not like it is a shock result is it ? Under McIdiot we should expect to not win,not try,not care...what's new.

This ginger arsehole has got to go,he has'ent got a clue about football outside of Scotland ( which is a different ball game alltogether ) Coyle changed tactics at half time and the ginger arsehole did not know what was happening on the pitch,he has'ent got a **** clue.And exactly what was Delfonso supposed to do in 2 minutes ???? score 2 goals perhaps ?.

I have to stop now before I smash this keyboard,I am so pissed off that a team with players capable of finishing in the top half of the Premier League can be dragged down by a useless piece of shit like McLeish.

What a pile of shit. Went last night and I have to say McLeish doesn't have a clue. For about 85 minutes he just stood there doing/saying bugger all. How, from a position of dominance in the 1st half, can we come out in the 2nd and be much much worse. Credit to Coyle for turning it round but the blame lies with McLeish. Useless.

Still angry this morning---yet another game of 2 half.s we looked dare i say good first half ---then Owen Coyle brings on Kevin Davies an old bullying English Number 9---Stephen Warnock my MOM playing out of position scores---we then fall apart as if in disbelief and concede 2 goals in two minutes at home against Bolton-----McClown out thought, out manouvered yet again,!!!

one question what was Fonz expected to do in 3 minutes? --after so long without any pitch time----totally pathetic clueless substitution!!!!

Do the Boyz in Claret and Blue have the desire or bottle for a fight? after last night, i hate to say --i seriously doubt it--and worry for our once great club,s future,!!!!

Looked to me like Carlos was trying to clear the ball and the Bolton player just snuck in front of him and Carlos kicked his ankle, expecting the ball instead.

The Davies push on Herd though was pretty Piss poor reffing IMO. Davies had no eye for the ball whatsoever and basically shoved him out of contention for the ball.

The Weimann one though didn't look like a foul except maybe of the Ashley Young variety.

Went along last night and was left fairly speechless at the final whistle.

My reaction:

I really hate seeing Albrighton and Nzogbia (less so) in the starting line up. It's like playing with 9 men with these 2 in the side.

Herd and Warnock came out of the game with some credit.

I won't be going to Villa Park again any time soon.

Expected to come on here this morning and find about 15 pages on the game full of rants, excuses, threats to damage the manager and so on. Yet i find just three pages!!

That in itself says a lot more than 15 pages of the above could.

Its probably hit home now that we are in very real trouble of being relegated and the majority here have been stunned into silence. I hinted at it at the start of the season when i took a look at our squad and in January i stated that we needed to sign another striker to cover for the possible eventuality of Bent being injured as our other strikers were simply not good enough.

We didn't improve the squad in January and we didn't sign a decent striker to cover for Bent, even to rest him for some games. The signing of Keane would have been enough if the loan period had been until the end of the season.

We can't bring players in to avoid relegation now but for the very first time this season, i now believe we must change the manager.

I really hate seeing Albrighton and Nzogbia (less so) in the starting line up. It's like playing with 9 men with these 2 in the side.

I don't mind Zog, but Albrighton when he isn't on his game is so awful. He really can not start against West Brom, surely.

Â