Team of the Season.

Dunno how you could leave Romelu Lukaku's £22m transfer out of the forward line. Ruiz has actually been good.

I suppose I'd reason that he could prove himself worth that £22m, mind you on the flip-side you could say that about all the players. Basically... erm... bog off. :P

On Ruiz I'm unconvinced, a bit too inconsistent for my liking but at a whopping £10m+ he's definitely going in there.

Also not sure where you got your figures from. I have Henderson @ 22, Downing @ 23, & Mertesacker @ 11.3. They were going in my side too :lol:

I was pinching 'em all from transfermarkt. Even more delicious if they were more expensive. :lol:

Shit List of the season

Fernando Torres

Carroll

Evra

*any Liverpool signing except Enrique and Bellamy*

Joey Barton and Adel Taarabt

any experienced Villa defender

Gabby

Roger Johnson :)

I think De Gea will turn out to be anything but a waste of money.
Yeah, again he's probably gonna justify the price-tag eventually, but for the shaky start I threw him in. I'm a heartless bastard, and it served my porpoise.

tumblr_le2mitjyzH1qalbabo1_500.jpg

Shit List of the season

Fernando Torres

Carroll

Evra

*any Liverpool signing except Enrique and Bellamy*

Joey Barton and Adel Taarabt

any experienced Villa defender

Gabby

Roger Johnson :)

Gaabbidon at QPR. Possibly the worst player in the premier league.

Apparently De Gea has been playing really well since February. And I dont even know Ruiz existed, thats how much of an impact he made.
It probably doesn't help that he has "Bryan" on the back of his jersey instead of "Ruiz". He has appeared in all but 4 of Fulham's league games that he was available for this season so I'm afraid it doesn't reflect well on your PL knowledge :)

Some themes for a bit of fun, choose your...

Shit List of the season

Straight-up worst players of the campaign.

And go.

------------------------------Doni------------------------------------------

Hutton------------Savic--------------Stearman------------Carragher

-----------Adam---------------Derry----------Albrighton----------------

-----------Sammon---------Carroll--------Torres----------------------

A bit of a mix of bad players (Derry and Sammon), players desperately out of form (Torres, Carroll, maybe Marc?) and the stupid (Doni. Causing your third choice keeper to play the FA Cup semi with a totally avoidable red card is reason enough).

Chris Baird must be in any team's shit list. He has been absolute gold for all opponents this season and has given me as much entertainment as anyone in the league. Sadly Fulham have since realised that usage of 'The Bairdster' was directly proportional to 'Goals Conceded' or 'General Defensive Hilarity' and he has played one full game since December 21st which I assume was out of desperation. His own performances got him removed from the side but I urge you all not to forget his contributions up to Christmas. After all, a true member of the shitlist will have gotten himself removed from his own team through his own performances.

52045.jpg

Home Cooking XI of the season

**** me, this was a bit difficult. :?

Wojciech Szczesny

Micah Richards         Grant Hanley          Kieran Gibbs

Chris Herd

Ryan Shotton       Joe Allen         Jack Colback     Kerim Frei

David Hoilett 

Danny Welbeck

Whilst true, technically he still went through Fulham's youth academy when he signed. If we can't have Frei, we can't have Gibbs either. So nur. :P

Evans and Osman are too old (under 24's only) and Kelly could/should go in, but I wouldn't have him over Richards. I had considered Krul, but again too old.

Some themes for a bit of fun, choose your...

Shit List of the season

Straight-up worst players of the campaign.

And go.

------------------------------Doni------------------------------------------

Hutton------------Savic--------------Stearman------------Carragher-----------Adam---------------Derry----------Albrighton----------------

-----------Sammon---------Carroll--------Torres----------------------

A bit of a mix of bad players (Derry and Sammon), players desperately out of form (Torres, Carroll, maybe Marc?) and the stupid (Doni. Causing your third choice keeper to play the FA Cup semi with a totally avoidable red card is reason enough).

Carragher has hardly played in fainress, Derry has been decent for QPR and Sammon has been mainly a sub. replace them with Evra, Gabby and O'Hara and be better :P

Whilst true, technically he still went through Fulham's youth academy when he signed. If we can't have Frei, we can't have Gibbs either. So nur. :P

Evans and Osman are too old (under 24's only) and Kelly could/should go in, but I wouldn't have him over Richards. I had considered Krul, but again too old.

didnt see the under 24 part fussy bastard :P

Carragher has hardly played in fainress, Derry has been decent for QPR and Sammon has been mainly a sub. replace them with Evra, Gabby and O'Hara and be better :P

Carragher has made 18 appearances? I think that's plenty to judge a player on. He has been an absolute liability when he's played this season as well (even more so than usual!). Surprised you think Evra has been worse. I know he had a rocky spell during United's mid-season blip - but I think he's played some decent stuff in their recent run.

I know Gabby has been awful recently too, but Sammon has made 23 appearances and hasn't scored. At least Gabby had the decency to start the season well.

I'll accept O'Hara to keep you happy.

Carragher has made 18 appearances? I think that's plenty to judge a player on. He has been an absolute liability when he's played this season as well (even more so than usual!). Surprised you think Evra has been worse. I know he had a rocky spell during United's mid-season blip - but I think he's played some decent stuff in their recent run.

I know Gabby has been awful recently too, but Sammon has made 23 appearances and hasn't scored. At least Gabby had the decency to start the season well.

well most United fans say they want Evra out and has been a liability plus would add balance to your team :P

well most United fans say they want Evra out and has been a liability plus would add balance to your team :P

I have to ask, what sort of fans do you know?

I've seen you say stuff like "Most liverpool fans think Reina's suspension is a blessing in disguise as he's been a liability"

"Most United fans think Young was a waste of money" (quotes may not be totally accurate, but yo uget the jist)

and now this.

I know plenty of United and Liverpool fans and none of them ever seem to think what you say they think.

Â