Team of the Season.

Too early? Well the PFA can do it, so I'll risk it. Post your team of the season. (Premier League only).

Mine would be

-------------------Hart-----------------

---Kompany--Coloccini--Williams--

Valencia----Cabaye----Silva----Bale

----Ageuro--Van Persie--Rooney---

Tough to leave out Toure or Parker, but Cabaye has been excellent. It's been a good year for strikers, tough on Ba/Cisse but they've shared a season. Defences have not been at their best, but Newcastle/Swansea have been solid at the back more often than not, so they are represented.

Your turn.

••••••••••••••••••Krul•••••••••••••••••

•••Kompany•••Coloccini•••Vermaelen••

••Nani•••••Cabaye••••Silva••••••Mata••

••••••Agüero•••Rooney•••v.Persie••••••

To be fair to Spurs, up until mid February they were superb and were in the title race. That 5-0 win over Newcastle shows what they can do when they are on form.

But yeh 1 win in 9 games is not good.

-----------------Hart----------------------

---Kompany--Coloccini---Vermaelen---

--Mata---Silva---Cabaye--Dempsey--

-----------------Rosicky------------------

-------------Rooney-----RVP-------------

I am sure people will see Rosicky on mine and just assume it's bias. It might be a little bit of bias, but Arsenal were struggling in the beginning of the season and looked like they had no chance of champs league, but when Rosicky came into the picture Arsenal starting winning again. He has done well this season no one can deny that.

-----------------Hart----------------------

---Kompany--Ferdinand--Vidic---

--Nani---De Jong---yaya Toure --Silva--

-----------------Modric------------------

-------------Cisse-----RVP-------------

--------------------Hart

Richards, Kompany, Collocini, Evra

-----Mata, Silva, Toure, Dempsey

--------------Rooney, RVP

I cheated a bit by having Mata and Dempsey on the wings

Cisse's played 10 games! Surely can't be above Aguero/Rooney who've done it all season.

And ? Imagine if he'd played a full season

Imagine if he didn't score another goal?

Ba started great and has been bad since, it happens.

Ba hasnt been bad at all. He has been moved out wide to accommodate Cisse. The Newcastle system doesnt really allow for two prolific goalscorers.

And Vidic in the team? He played six games before getting injured!

3 outstanding strikers means 3-4-3. Evra/Richards and Baines are worthy mentions though.

----------------------------Hart-----------------------------------

-----------Kompany---Koscielny----Evans---------------------

Valencia--------Silva-----------Scholes-----Dempsey---------

-------------Aguero------Rooney-----Van Persie---------------

Evans and Scholes are the two probably most open to ridicule. But I honestly believe the media hype is (almost! it is quite sickening) justified - Scholes has been instrumental. As far as Evans goes, I didn't want to pick Lescott or Vermaelen as I'd picked their partners and I really think he's come on a lot this season. Probably a sentimental pick as he's bagged me loads of fantasy football points!

Unfortunately can't mock the Cisse shout, as I've picked Scholes. Vidic is a strange choice though. Jelavic, Sigurdsson, Sessengon, Toure and Mata have all had patches of great form too.

Scholes has only played half a season, if that.

Not saying he hasn't been good, but if you're picking a team of the season, in my opinion you have to include players who have played at least the majority of the season. That's part of the requirements if you ask me.

Scholes has only played half a season, if that.

Not saying he hasn't been good, but if you're picking a team of the season, in my opinion you have to include players who have played at least the majority of the season. That's part of the requirements if you ask me.

understand what you mean but United record since he came back has been awesome. think only dropped 4 points in games he played and crawled back a mammoth lead from City.

Â