Villa or Barcelona Game??

donnie

I don't think yopu get it at all. I was at Villa ark and for 60 minutes I was enjoying the game and then in 3 minutes experienced the ecstacy and agony of football and supporting a team. The almost instant turnaround from winning to losing rips aprt yuor emotions from high to low. It wasn't the result I wanted and hoped for but would any of the goals in the match you watched given me the same journey of emotions, no, nowhere near. That's the diffrence mate between watching a football match and watching the team you love drag through 2 hours of emotional rollercoaster. We lost, but I'll be back next game for some more, because that's what experiencing football is supposed to be like, not sat at home with abeer watching 2 teams you have no feelings for. I don't envy you watching that game, I pity you on your fairweather, entertain me, I'm only interested if we are winning mentality.

I don't think yopu get it at all. I was at Villa ark and for 60 minutes I was enjoying the game and then in 3 minutes experienced the ecstacy and agony of football and supporting a team. The almost instant turnaround from winning to losing rips aprt yuor emotions from high to low. It wasn't the result I wanted and hoped for but would any of the goals in the match you watched given me the same journey of emotions, no, nowhere near. That's the diffrence mate between watching a football match and watching the team you love drag through 2 hours of emotional rollercoaster. We lost, but I'll be back next game for some more, because that's what experiencing football is supposed to be like, not sat at home with abeer watching 2 teams you have no feelings for. I don't envy you watching that game, I pity you on your fairweather, entertain me, I'm only interested if we are winning mentality.

:thumb:

Â