International Fan travelling to see Villa

auschief

Loads of internationals in Brum next weekend then. As I said in another thread, Villa sweden will also be there. Probably around 40 of us somewhere on holte upper.

Bringing any loose crumpet over with you ?

I'm not able to make the Spurs game, I'm 6 rows from front of C7 in Trinity Road, good seat, atmosphere not great, ticket would only cost a few notes.

:!:

You must sit very near to me then! I'm C7 3 rows back :)

And that's completely unrelated so er uh, make sure you go and see McGregor's statue in front of the Trinity before the game, and maybe even chance a rub of his foot for good luck...

Bring flags! :D

We always do.

flag4.jpg

Where abouts are you sitting in the ground? I'll take some snaps of it if you hang it in the stadium. I'm in the North Stand lower so can see pretty much all of VP. That's a beauty by the way!

Last time I heard anything about it we were asking for tickets on holte upper. If that didn't work out then we're on lower. The flag is always up on the stands somewhere even if a only few of us come over. The picture is taken before the Villa - blackburn 3-1 game last year.

Last time I heard anything about it we were asking for tickets on holte upper. If that didn't work out then we're on lower. The flag is always up on the stands somewhere even if a only few of us come over. The picture is taken before the Villa - blackburn 3-1 game last year.

Look forward to seeing it on Sunday then!

:flag:

Auschief, for a great experience and if you want to be surrounded by fellow Villa fans on the Saturday night give Great Barr Lions a call.

Our friends from the Belgian Lions are coming over for the weekend again, and we are taking them to Perry Barr dogs for a bit. Then back to the Tennis Courts pub for a free buffet and Beatles tribute band.

Bring your drinking boots because they can't half shift the ale!

By the way, anyone can tag along if they want to come, it's normally becomes a very messy night!

im a brummie in belgium but couldnt make the trip due to work, how was the evening then?

Â