358 corners without a goal!

b6bloke

I've moved this as it's a reaction to the match. If you want to actually discuss why we've not scored from 358 corners, feel free to start a thread for that in the main forum.

I've moved this as it's a reaction to the match. If you want to actually discuss why we've not scored from 358 corners, feel free to start a thread for that in the main forum.

How's it a reaction to the match?

Did we have 358 corners today?

How's it a reaction to the match?

Did we have 358 corners today?

The thread has been 'Moderated'. Resistance is futile.

No-one's even mentioned today's game in this thread :?

No-one's even mentioned today's game in this thread :?

agreed, it was more about starting a discussion considering we used to be set piece masters.

Get the ginger fool out of VP, then watch those corners fly in.

Not a chance. We've been shit from corners for at least 10 years

Same reason that we are shit at defending them we have nobody who really attacks the ball knocking man, woman and child out the way to get "his" ball anymore like we did with laursen

add to that petrov, nzogbia, bannan and albrighton have a decent corner % of about 25% and then look at our movement in general play or how embarrasing we are at throw ins it's not hard to see where we are going wrong

Like I said, if anyone would like to open a thread to discuss why we can't score from corners, feel free. If a post is made simply stating a fact related to a single game, it'll get moved to the relevant match forum.

Â