• Bannan
    • Gardner
    • Agbonlahor
    • Weimann
    • Heskey (for Clark 64)
    • Carruthers (for Ireland 75)
    • N'Zogbia (for Weimann 83)

Witness the shitness.

Never been so apathetic about watching Villa. Didn't shout at the telly once. I used to fly over from Amsterdam for every home game. Now I don't even care.

Thanks Eck.

Echo this. Utter Dross. Can't beleive there are people still paying to go and watch this. Thank God for the fast forward button on Sky Plus.

Totally different. Wign werent playing at old trafford against 12 men.

As for ratings, shit, the lot of em. But that penalty knocked the stuffing out of us game over after 5 minutes

Come off that bollocks. They still got beat by a team lower in the table than us.

I shall save my wrath this evening for two players. Two players that talk it up, and delivered absolutely NOTHING today. Two players that are supposed to be experienced, and leading by example. To my eyes they both let themselves and the club down today, with truly half arsed/woeful displays

Congratulations Agbonlahor and Ireland. Pair of **** muppets

Bravo sir. Well said. The pair of them need to take a long hard look at themselves. Ireland especially. I simply cannot believe some people still think hes some sort of world class midfielder. He is truly woefull. The sooner he **** off to the MLS, the better

Well, glad that one's out of the way. Hopefully now the team can concentrate on saving our arses.

Carruthers showed plenty & I'd be plumping for him to get a start next week.

As an interesting aside just before half time when Young was greeting the Villa subs and having a bit of banter with Cuellar & Heskey one of them (out of picture) must have asked him how that dive rated among the many of his illustrious career and he turned around with a bit shit-eating grin & said "Nah, it was a foul": he knows he's played the ref for a fool and doesn't give a shit that it's against us. The way he jumped all over Rooney when he scored a routine penalty shows him for the turd that he is.

Given - didn't look assured but blocked a couple of efforts 6

Hutton - can't defend, can't pass, 4

Collins - didnt Mark tight enough, cost us 5

Baker - tried but sloppy and not ready, at fault for goal 5

Lichaj - did well on Valencia battled hard 6

Bannan- Hollywood, no bite, no influence 4

Gardener - completely ineffective and grossly overrated on this site 3

Clark - tried hard, got attempt on goal, did well considering first game back

Ireland - heard he was injured so decent display by him, grt ball for Weimann, good effort, most creative again 7

Weimann- no first touch, gave it away far too much, braindead 5

Gabby - interested at times 6

Heskey - good effort on goal 6

Currathers - lively, wanted ball 6

Did anyone notice how baker and Collins didn't know what to do when Rooney and well beck dropped deep. It was very evident for the 3rd goal if you watch the reply and is a good example ofwhat was happening all game. Collins followed wellbeck (I think) ten yards outside the box then at the most important time retreated leaving wellbeck with space to turn into and Collins in no mans land. This happened all game and was causing a lot of problems. The fact these players would do this should of been anticipated and a strategy devised to deal with it. They both looked clueless.

Toothless capitulation.

It's a fixture that's seen quite a few, that was as gummy as they come.

I think that they felt sorry for us nearer the end.

It might have been worse.

As bad as we all knew it would be. Everyone was pretty rubbish except for Given and Lichaj. Heskey did well when coming on.

I'm not defending anything but most teams would have got thrashed today.

I shall save my wrath this evening for two players. Two players that talk it up, and delivered absolutely NOTHING today. Two players that are supposed to be experienced, and leading by example. To my eyes they both let themselves and the club down today, with truly half arsed/woeful displays

Congratulations Agbonlahor and Ireland. Pair of **** muppets

Bravo sir. Well said. The pair of them need to take a long hard look at themselves. Ireland especially. I simply cannot believe some people still think hes some sort of world class midfielder. He is truly woefull. The sooner he **** off to the MLS, the better

You sound like certain posters who used to say that there were people who thought of McLeish as a messiah. Get over yourself, you'd have thought Ireland massacred your entire family the way you go on about him.

Â