SuperMon Returns

Demitri_C

i think he will get a rather mixed reception come the game. its such a shame had he quit in summer he would have received a good reception for what he achieved. but to me leaving 2 days before season started is unforgiveable and he won't receive any sympathy from me

i really hope we stuff them, but under mcleish can see another woeful white flag job after first goal goes in, or if we somehow manage to take the lead defend for our lives the following minute until they score (which will happen as always)

Interested to see just how toxic the atmosphere will be. If we get a late winner I might run onto the pitch and do that stupid little jump celebration of his in front of O'Neill.

MON deserves all the shit coming to him for the cowardly way he walked out of our club.

I accept things weren't great between him and Randy but he made his bed, by signing players on over inflated wages and never played them. Randy (IMO) was well in his rights to try and clear out the deadwood.

MON acted disgracefully by walking 5 days before the season started. That was a major part of why we're in so much shit now.

Interested to see just how toxic the atmosphere will be. If we get a late winner I might run onto the pitch and do that stupid little jump celebration of his in front of O'Neill.

If you talk the talk...

Not interested in what reception he gets tbh. We want three points to ease the tensions round here and thats all that matters.

If he gets booed, he gets booed, but tbh he can't expect much else.

One of the best response and reactions we could surely give to MON is to simply all turn around when he walks onto the pitch, a whole stadium turning our backs on him , like he did to us, would send a huge message.

agreed. or we all do his stupid jump up and down celebration whilst lobbing the v's.

One of the best response and reactions we could surely give to MON is to simply all turn around when he walks onto the pitch, a whole stadium turning our backs on him , like he did to us, would send a huge message.

agreed. or we all do his stupid jump up and down celebration whilst lobbing the v's.

Sounds good. :)

Unfortunately that would require us to actually score a goal first which seems unlikely under McNegative.

Â