Designer1

Gotta stop those nasty pirates....even if it pisses off and alienates paying customers.

PC gaming 2012, where login servers are too busy to let you play a single player game. In 45 minutes I've gone from pissed off, to ambivalent, back to pissed off.

I've given up for the time being, and instead I'm constantly watching the credits, so that I can memorise the full list of people that I need to punch in the face.

Good stuff. Only got in just over two hours myself as I was bloody tired. I'm enjoying the Barbarian much more than I did in the open beta and am currently level nine. Got two really nice weapons before I logged last night too.

I was actually in a party with some random person for the entire time too and it was a lot of fun.

I've got a Wizard to level 21 and have now satarted a Barbarian which is up to level 10, as my coop buddy had to go to work.

I'll finish the game on one of them on normal and then play through to 10-15ish on normal with the rest of the chars to pick which one I want to start a hardcore character on, I think. Really liking the barb so far.

Still a bit pissed off that I'm lagging in a single player game, though...

Well, it dont like my machine.

12 hours and no closer to even seeing a login screen. Clicked play a few times but all it ever does is hang.

Uninstalled a few times and retried everything. Now i can't even install anything.. :(

Seems many are having similar issues. Shittest installer ever.

Not surprising but I cant get in, I wish they used a queue system instead of having to keep randomly trying to login. League of Legends does that and even though wait times have been as high as 2 hrs it is better than not having a clue of how long i need to keep trying.

So I lgoged in after an hour or so's break, and almost all of my acheivements have disappeared. As an example, I'm on Act 3, but apaprently I have no logger killed the bosses from the end of Acts 1&2, plus never had a follower, etc.

I logged a support ticket and was told "Sorry, we can't do anything, better luck next time". **** seriously? Glad this had a year long beta, presumably if they'd put it out any sooner it'd sometimes just delete my characters for a laugh. Piece of shit.

Edit: Oh, and all of the gear in my stash has gone as well. Sweet.

Â