Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Why is this thread even open? Yernited are an "elite team" so how can we expect anything else apart from eleven men in Villa shirts to roll over and let eleven men in red shirts tickle their tummies?

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ecks teamtalk

"OK lads we know we've got no chance so I'm putting out a team to minimise the damage and maybe sneek a 0-0. Stop **** laughing Steve Ireland you word removed. In all honesty if we can scrape a 2-0 loss I'll be happy. And I think the fans are getting the picture by now. So I think they'll be happy too. Line up is as follows".

--------------Given----------------

Cuellar - Collins - Clark - Warnock

----------------Herd------------------

Huttin - Heskey --- Ireland --- McLeish

---------------N Baker ------------------

If we go 3 down by half time I'll swap Emile for wee Baz after 70 mins and see if we can get back in it.

Best of luck

After watching highlights of the Wigan game, we need to put a man on De Gea at corners, he doesn't know what to do about it and it may actually maybe potentially lead to that rarest of things, a goal from a corner.

Slam Collins and Baker right on top of him.

After watching highlights of the Wigan game, we need to put a man on De Gea at corners, he doesn't know what to do about it and it may actually maybe potentially lead to that rarest of things, a goal from a corner.

We haven't scored from our last 346 corners.

Not holding my breath :)

5-0 to Man Utd. We'll get to the 18 yard box about ten times in the whole match.

Corrected - We will get into there half about 10 times in the whole match.

You see us winning a corner? :shock:

:shock:

We haven't scored from our last 346 corners.

Not holding my breath :)

Agree, we should try some more of those far reaching throw-in's that Lichaj can do though. Never seen anyone do those before, pretty impressive.

Utd ST holder at work told me yesterday he is worried by the threat posed by Gabby...

:lol:

You see us getting the ball in their half? :shock:

You see us getting the ball in their half? :shock:

You see us getting the ball? :shock:

If it gets to about four I might start cheering Yernited forward every time they get the ball, surely a hugely embarrassing defeat could get McLeish sacked?

I'm hoping for a cricket score in the (perhaps misguided) belief that McLeish will 'Get the Sack in the Morning'.

------------Given------------

Cuellar Baker Collins Lichaj

Bannan Gardner Ireland Nzogbia

------Weimann----Gabby------

Agree, we should try some more of those far reaching throw-in's that Lichaj can do though. Never seen anyone do those before, pretty impressive.

:lol:

2-0 to United I think. We're pretty solid now, but no real firepower.

Isn't Clark back? If so I'd put him in instead of Baker. Don't think he's the same level.

----------------Given-----------------

----Cuellar -- Collins -- Lichaj -----

Albrighton Bannan Gardner Ireland

---Nzogbia----Weimann----Gabby---

Shoot. On. Sight. Wigan murdered them with 3-4-3.