Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Wigan can give them a good game so can we.

No we can't. Wigan are a 'plucky' little side with a manager who often gives them license to give it ago despite being against the odds, hence why they sometimes do get results against big sides who underestimate them.

We have a manager who sees a 0-0 draw as our most likely chance of getting anything and will set up accordingly.

well they might have been full of ego and complacency had Wigan of all teams not beaten them, with QPR and Wigan now up our arse - and a win needed expect Eck to set us up to lose at least 4:0 and at least one incredible refereeing decision that awards Manure:

1) An offside goal

2) A penalty

3) An unfair sending off

4) A player that should have been sent off for Utd but wasn't!

The gods have conspired against us. What are the chances of Wigan beating Manyoo and we have to be the sacrificial chumps up next. I fear Randy's laminated letter from Sir Alex will be tear-stained by Sunday evening.

after wigan doing them over I really fear the worst.

this could be the biggest premier league victory of the season.

I fully expect a 10-0-0 formation

We've only had more than 3 or more scored against us 4 times this season (Arsenal X2, Man City (a), Chelsea (h))

With Cuellar back I think we have enough in the locker to keep it from being a rout. I have no doubt we'll lose but feel confident it will be more of a 2-0, 3-1 kind of scoreline.

well, it's probably not going to be that amazing night when gabby took them down...but i don't thnk it'll be double figures lol...at this moment in time, though, i just want to get this one out of the way and onto games we actually might stand a chance at winning. there is no way fergie is gonna let them lose this one. he's probably just relieved that out of everyone...he's got us next.

Wigan winning was a double whammy.

Not only has it given a team below us 3 points that no-one ever thought they'd get, but it's also angered the beast.

I fully expect that anger to be taken out on us.

5-1 to united

And I'm not even nearly joking.

Fantastic team to play against after that shambles. A team with no balls, who generally put in half arsed shifts. No attacking threat, no midfield, no ambition. Other than Wolves at home this is the best game we could possibly play.

It pisses me off no end to say so, but I can't disagree with this at all.