Demitri_C

I'm surprised at times our attendances haven't dipped below 30k this season. The QPR game was heading that way but the club decided to drop prices to 25 quid all around the ground, don't think they're doing the same for Bolton so that could be a 25k type attendance.

If the truth be known the attendance was way below 31,100 today. Villa, like all other Clubs, are manipulating the attendance figures to make themselves look good.

The reality is the attendance should be given on the actual number of people there (the numbers that have clicked through the turnstiles).

Lerner and Faulkner will have noticed a massive drop in match day revenue because nobody can hide the number of empty seats all around VP.

30k still too high

it will need to drop to at least 20 - 25k before the board get desperate and sack the clown in charge

Villa wont get another penny out of me until he's gone i pay to get entertained not to watch paint dry

Thinking back to the boycott of of the late 60s, it took crowds shrinking to 13-15,000 to get any reaction.

I won't step foot in that ground until McLeish goes or their is a protest against him to attend.

This - I won't waste my money on Villa matches until Mcleish is gone. Great to see numbers dropping. Maybe that berk Lerner might wake up and smell the coffee when attendances are at about 20k

I was discussing this today with my step-Dad: why don't the club arrange the seating so that people aren't stuck up in the high heavens in the Trinity and in the Upper North and get everybody sitting together in the lower areas and primarily Holte End. Like only open up the upper tiers of those two stands if needs be.

Firstly, it would create a much better atmosphere. Secondly, well it would just look a lot nicer wouldn't it! But yeah the first point is the main one. More singing! Better results! Hurrah!

I was at the game. Trinity upper, just about as far back as you can get. I had a great view of the whole stadium. I honestly do not believe for one minute that the crowd was as high as this figure. There were rows and rows of empty seats. I have not seen the Holte End that empty since we played in the second tier in the mid 80's. That is where we are heading under this Manager. Randy, take note.

This! There was no way that that there was 30,000 there! I think they are including season ticket holders who have not turned up because there are 1000's of them.. You only have to look at the lower North, if this area is all season tickets then I can tell you that there was at least 300 seats empty there. The rest of the ground was even worse! around us in the upper Holte there were loads of empty seats and you would think that there was a fire drill in progress in the lower Holte and upper trinity.

I had not realised that non attending season ticket holders are counted in attendance figures. We sit in M5 and there are not too many ST holders around us so you get to know the faces and sometimes have a chat. I don't think there has been a single game this season where all ST holders attended.

We have not missed a game through apathy although we don't now bother arranging holidays around the games.

Â