• Ireland
    • Bannan
    • Herd
    • Agbonlahor
    • Weimann
    • Gardner (for Warnock 59)
    • N'Zogbia (for Bannan 74)
    • Heskey (for Herd 88)

I could see from the Holte that Gardner hadn't fouled Pennant, just one in a long line of crap officiating decisions yesterday. Aside from that, our lack of composure all over the field lost us two points.

Weimann MOTM and was furious at himself not to bag a winner at the end. Really like this player. Ireland and Herd both good again, I like the partnership they are building in CM.

Hutton was back to his absolute worst after some good performances of late. Baker,Collins, Lichaj all solid again for me.

Also, early season Gabby would've buried that chance that he put out for a throw.

I hate Stoke, I really do. They suck the life out of a football game even more than AMC! It got to the minutes applause for Stan and I couldn't believe that almost 20 minutes had been played, so dull. The amount of time they waste on throw ins is ridiculous as well and officials need to start punishing them for it (not that Mike Dean would give anything against his beloved Stoke).

I could see from the Holte that Gardner hadn't fouled Pennant, just one in a long line of crap officiating decisions yesterday. Aside from that, our lack of composure all over the field lost us two points.

Weimann MOTM and was furious at himself not to bag a winner at the end. Really like this player. Ireland and Herd both good again, I like the partnership they are building in CM.

Hutton was back to his absolute worst after some good performances of late. Baker,Collins, Lichaj all solid again for me.

Also, early season Gabby would've buried that chance that he put out for a throw.

I hate Stoke, I really do. They suck the life out of a football game even more than AMC! It got to the minutes applause for Stan and I couldn't believe that almost 20 minutes had been played, so dull. The amount of time they waste on throw ins is ridiculous as well and officials need to start punishing them for it (not that Mike Dean would give anything against his beloved Stoke).

They waste on average 20 seconds per long throw. The amount they had yesterday was a joke. Referees should clamp down. As negative as McLeish is, I'd hate to have Pulis' style of football here.

Quality goal by Weimann in what, his second Premier League start?---very very poor ref, gave us absolutely nothing except 3 yellow cards to Stoke,s none!!

i imagine Weimann and Herdy are black and blue this morning after the in turn batterings they took from Stokes thugs,

how does Huth always always seem to score against us? and Pennant,s a blinking great diver --Brittania last minute last season comes to mind,

strewth did Gardner actually touch or blow him over,--Huth used Collins shoulders to propel him higher--no foul, Huth hauls Collins to the ground almost in slow motion in their area, Herd gets pulled to the ground---no fouls----total joke!!!

thought Collins Herd Baker did well though Weimann ,s finish was wellworth his MOM award.

I thought the team showed more commitment and passion but without cohesion in attack it counts for nothing.

Thr ref should have been wearing a red and white shirt ?!

Final analis, another draw to add to the 13 we already have ( It would be good if we could put teams under more pressure by scoring 2 or more goals in a match ) so Mc Stupid now has them running around the pitch like chickens with their heads cut off, lots of effort, **** all skill.?

Poor performance, but we will not be relegated. Two points in two games is enough. But we don't play well, in fact we play terrible.

I missed the foul in the end, why was second goal for stoke not a legal goal?

Pennants corner had already gone out of play and then back in.

I don't believe draws will keep us up. We need to be beating the shit teams like Stoke. It just puts on so much pressure when we play Bolton at home. You just know the players will be so nervous because its a 6 pointer. Wouldn't be surprised if we lost/drew that game.

Weimann brilliant he needs to start every game...

I actually thought about walking out at several points during the game, the first time I have ever wanted to do so as an Aston Villa fan.

.....you need some training lol

ps you naturally meant on to the pitch.

I actually thought about walking out at several points during the game, the first time I have ever wanted to do so as an Aston Villa fan.

.....you need some training lol

ps you naturally meant on to the pitch.

Have you not seen Alan Hutton?

:lol:

Â