• Ireland
    • Bannan
    • Herd
    • Agbonlahor
    • Weimann
    • Gardner (for Warnock 59)
    • N'Zogbia (for Bannan 74)
    • Heskey (for Herd 88)

Absolutely awful, for a team that is fighting being dragged into a relegation scrap, given that all their near relegation rivals dropped points this weekend, to play so negatively against Stoke at home is an absolute joke. McLeish has missed a trick here, 3 points today would have seen us have a nice little points gap between us and the rest, we have failed to take any real advantage, and now face the prospect of trying to get some points from games against Man Utd, Bolton, Tottenham....can't see us winning any of those three.

Warnock's looks like it could be a nasty one - that could be difficult for us as we've currently already got a right back at left back and we're having to play a central midfielder in left midfield.

To be fair Scott, that's the way McLeish seems to prefer it!! Play them all out of position, hope we don't notice, try to draw the game. Simples.

Could not give my two season tickets away for today's game. I'm down in Bournemouth for the week and the attraction of staying in Birmingham for the game was zero. I had us down for a point and surprise surprise that's what we got.

My plus points for the day were the fans letting McClown know what we think. I just wish his fellow jester Lerner was there too to hear some well earned feedback. The other one was St. Martin losing 4-0 to Everton. Honeymoon over? I sincerely hope so.

McLeish is killing the club..I just wish the owner could be bothered to shift his sorry arse from that dog end of a place called Cleveland and watch one of our pathetic and abject performances to really find out what the problem is.

McLeish is killing the club..I just wish the owner could be bothered to shift his sorry arse from that dog end of a place called Cleveland and watch one of our pathetic and abject performances to really find out what the problem is.

It wouldn't matter, Lerner knows **** all about football, he wouldn't know a good game from a bad one.

It wouldn't matter, Lerner knows **** all about football, he wouldn't know a good game from a bad one.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the overall problem.

i could see it from the upper holte too, **** joke, considering we got **** all pretty much all game too the free kick leading up to it looked a joke too, im also hoping motd show the pen claim, not sure if the ball being dead makes a difference or not

Looked a foul from where I was sitting. Worse decision I have ever seen was the lino down by the North stand who gave a Stoke throw when it clearly rebounded off one of their players. Horrendous.

You cannot defend set piece if someone grabs you around the neck and throat to stop you jumping

57447237095878961577120.jpg

It was clear on a choppy stream it was a foul. Yet, that picture confirms it, just a joke of a decision. Dean barely gave us anything.

Ref was shit, gave us **** all except yellow cards

Gestapo Huth can **** right off, and jailbird Pennant, another cuuuunt.

Ref was shit, gave us **** all except yellow cards

Gestapo Huth can **** right off, and jailbird Pennant, another cuuuunt.

Blimey the war is over get a life, you're right though Pennant is a jail bird cuuuuuuunt. Huth is more a fouling kraut scumbag.

Â