Congratulations to United...

villapark1

Each to their own, but it's a sad day when supporters of other football clubs are typing nice things about Manure.

Everything that is wrong about football now is down to them and their unequal Premier League.

Should the world resume nuclear testing, I nominate Salford as the optimum place to begin. A neutron bomb would be nice, then we can send the breakers in to pull down the theatre of hate.

Vermin, all of them.

There is a chance that Manchester United will break Chelsea's record for the highest number of points in a 38 game season this year. Chelsea got 95 in 2004/05, United currently have 79 with 6 games (18 points) to play for. I think the perception that this team is a relatively poor one is somewhat unfair.

I don't think the team itself is as strong as many previous winning sides but the squad on the whole is as strong as i can remember a united side.

they've got two players for every position, each one would walk into our team. (maybe says more about our own predicament)

I really couldnt care less with who wins, whether it's Man UTD, Man City or Chelsea. They all spend a shitload on players and are all just as bad as each other. The only club I want to win it is Arsenal but there's just no chance of that happening.

So the only other contender, Man City, you would prefer them to win?

I prefer anyone to win the title over the red axis of evil (manure, plop and the arse)

Together they conspired to create the abomination that is the Premier League, and thus make us no better than the SPL.

Better to have teams like Backburn, Chelsea and now Citeh just buy the league, because that is the monster that the red axis created. It's good when it comes back to bite them on the rear.

It's an age thing. Many of us hated manure when they were shit.

I really couldnt care less with who wins, whether it's Man UTD, Man City or Chelsea. They all spend a shitload on players and are all just as bad as each other. The only club I want to win it is Arsenal but there's just no chance of that happening.

Agreed. Enough of this United love-fest.

Let's talk about that cheating clearing in the woods Ashley Young. His continued diving is a disgrace and the fact the commentators never call him a cheat is just another example of the jingoism that pervades our sporting media. It's a lot easier to have a go at Suarez and Ballotelli but when the culprit is from the these shores there seems to be a collective mental block. Jamie Redknapp exemplifies this stance.

Agreed. Enough of this United love-fest.

Let's talk about that cheating clearing in the woods Ashley Young. His continued diving is a disgrace and the fact the commentators never call him a cheat is just another example of the jingoism that pervades our sporting media. It's a lot easier to have a go at Suarez and Ballotelli but when the culprit is from the these shores there seems to be a collective mental block. Jamie Redknapp exemplifies this stance.

He always was a cheat though, to add to his other facets of petulance and inconsistency. We don't miss him like we do the other three.

I wouldn't say we don't miss him, he's a quality player. But his diving has certainly been going on for a while now. Can't believe the refs fall for it every time, and it's not just a United thing either, he was getting the free-kicks at Villa all the time too.

Gareth Bale is actually worse and no mention. never mind "Stevie G" over the years

It's incredibly annoying.

They such a poor poor side.

Rooney, Young, Vidic are good. Vidic hasn't even bloody played this year!

It's just absolute confidence. They think they're going to win every game.

31 from 33 points. The one game they drew was when they were 3-0 down at HT away at Chelsea.

Them demolishing the league shows the weakness of it at the moment.

agree with Tomaszk. The league has been very poor this season and European results prove. Chelsea only team to get to last 8 and Napoli should have put that game beyond doubt in 1st leg.

losing or gettign knocked out to (no disrespect) teams like Odense, Basel, Wisla, Sporting, PAOK even Bilbao who are only 11th in La Liga

Well done United.

I really thought even City couldn't mess this one up. A relatively mediocre United side, Chelsea being a bit of a joke, ditto Pool, and after the money they've spent. They've all but nearly blown it, and ha **** ha!

Fairly bread and butter run in for Fergie now.

Manchester Uniteds dominance is now stretching into a 3rd decade. Back in the day Liverpool only had 2 decades of success. This Manchester United is not as strong as the Cristiano Ronaldo side, the treble winning side or the 93-94 side but they are still the best.

Â