Purchasing a Car? What one?

knoppy1987

Who brought the American cars to the thread? You should all be banned :winkold: .

Levi did. I brought an Australian :winkold:

haha.....and you haven't tarnished it one bit. Alfa is beating the Audi's fellars. The imperfections make it a nicer car. Was very surprised by the Seat Leons although, I only looked at a pretty standard model. Was a nice car.

Have a read of alfaowner.com and it'll seal the deal mate ;)

Addictive stuff NV. Anyway, when I do eventually make a decision I shall come back with some news and hopefully a few pictures. Think that would probably be the best. Villajax might not be happy though.

Have a read of alfaowner.com and it'll seal the deal mate ;)

Addictive stuff NV. Anyway, when I do eventually make a decision I shall come back with some news and hopefully a few pictures. Think that would probably be the best. Villajax might not be happy though.

But you will be. Every time you get in the car ;)

Well I can't say I'm not disappointed but atleast your not buying a Nissan *shudder*

Hey, also all the girls will see you in that Alfa and think "He must be loaded to have a car like that!... He'd have to be to afford the weekly repairs that anything under the banner of Fiat needs!"

Italian is a byword for poor quality!

Well I can't say I'm not disappointed but atleast your not buying a Nissan *shudder*

Hey, also all the girls will see you in that Alfa and think "He must be loaded to have a car like that!... He'd have to be to afford the weekly repairs that anything under the banner of Fiat needs!"

Not like those sexy Fords with their history of Motorsport excellence. Ka, Focus, Orion, Kuga (grrrr!) ;)

Fix It Again Toni

Hateful little rot boxes.

Buy French!!

Yeah... you've just gone and invalidated your opinion on everything really

Not like those sexy Fords with their history of Motorsport excellence. Ka, Focus, Orion, Kuga (grrrr!) ;)

Falcon, Mustang, Landau, GT, Maverick :winkold:

But I guess Alfa doesn't make ugly cars... they make hidious cars.

Arna, Alfasud, SZ, 75 :P

Buy French!!

Hideous? Don't let Mussolini cloud your judgement on Italy! The pizza there is amazing you know. Villajax, I demand a run down of your car history for us all to see.

Buy French!!

Hideous? Don't let Mussolini cloud your judgement on Italy! The pizza there is amazing you know. Villajax, I demand a run down of your car history for us all to see.

My car history...

1 Ford Focus :P

But I've seen lots in car parks and stuff :)

My car history is

Nissan micro old school version :lol:

ford fiesta which is worst i have owned

audi 100 estate. manged 325000 miles before it gave up

citroen c4 current car. its great and really good on fuel 8)

I've driven more though

Puegeot 206 x2

Renault Clio

Isuzu Trooper

Ford Mondeo

Ford Focus

Ford Puma

Mercedes C Class (Automatic)

And I have to say Focus / Mondeo have been the nicest to drive.

oooh, are we going to do car history?

I once had a Mazda 323 that was so utterly boring I punched it smack in the dashboard. I'd rate it lower than car's that were unreliable (spitfire), dangerous (dolomite) and french (citroen AX). Nothing gave me more pleasure than when that Mazda broke down and the repair bill was greater than it's value so I walked away with cash in my pocket from the garage. Even better, two months later he told me his gamble hadn't paid off as he still hadn't managed to fix it. Sweet.

Â