Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone heard of christian wilhelmsson?

Flash player, but like Hendrie he only delivers every four games or so. And a troublemaker as well.

Agreed and I think he's a little too lightweighted for the premiership too. I know I've recommended him before but I wonder...

anyone heard of christian wilhelmsson?

Flash player, but like Hendrie he only delivers every four games or so. And a troublemaker as well.

Agreed and I think he's a little too lightweighted for the premiership too. I know I've recommended him before but I wonder...

he's fairly inaffectual on PES5

I keep seeing people say that Smith is a target man. That's the same Alan Smith who played last season in midfield.

And to me I really don't see him as a target man at all

Played in midfield as Fergie had one of his mad moments.

He is young and was brilliant for Leeds, which wasn't that long ago.

I keep seeing people say that Smith is a target man. That's the same Alan Smith who played last season in midfield.

And to me I really don't see him as a target man at all

Played in midfield as Fergie had one of his mad moments.

He is young and was brilliant for Leeds, which wasn't that long ago.

NOT as a target man he never that was Viduka!! He played off him and his goals to games ratio is not good enough to appease Villa fans ;-)

seeing the impact SWP made when he came on for England and Chelsea in recent weeks, I'm sure we could accomodate him at VP. I'd rather we spent money on him rather than Defoe, and stick with 4-3-3. It's the formation of the modern, counter-attacking game.