Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

robbie keane hasnt started for spurs again today,,, he must be gettin a bit miffed with this,, he has to be a realistic target ,, but could still be annoyed at villa for not getting him from wolves all those years ago. The irish connection may sway it though eh !!

Wayne Bridge please

You mean the Wayne Bridge that showed his true footballing ambition by recently signing a new contract despite the fact he is Ashley Cole's permanent understudy.

Don't really want to sign a player who is content to be on the bench just for the money

Well here’s one that might (or more likely not!) happen; Barry Ferguson has been stripped of his captaincy and BBC reports he’s played his last game for Rangers. If Ferguson fancies coming South he could join up with his former nemesis Petrov and O’Neill. He was crap at first for Blackburn, got a terrible injury, but then came good.

Here’s the thing TRL; he’s available and he’s a good player. I am more noticing his availability, and the surprise at seeing him losing teh captaincy. MON seems to want to sign senior players rather young ones if recent comments are anything to go on; and if he has been transferred listed and is at a reasonable price, he might be a good investment. Whether he wants to play for MON or in England are open to question, but if he has to leave Rangers where would he go in Scotland?

Here’s the thing TRL; he’s available and he’s a good player. I am more noticing his availability, and the surprise at seeing him losing teh captaincy. MON seems to want to sign senior players rather young ones if recent comments are anything to go on; and if he has been transferred listed and is at a reasonable price, he might be a good investment. Whether he wants to play for MON or in England are open to question, but if he has to leave Rangers where would he go in Scotland?

i'll end this one right now

ferguson will never leave rangers again , he deeply regretted it the first time he left,, believe me ,, the manager will leave rangers before ferguson

really think youre barkin up wrong tree here mate,, i read the articles and watched the interviews when he resigned for rangers , he left everyone in no doubt whatsoever that he was not going to make the same mistake twice.

its not the same as shearer gullit,, as gullit left shearer out the team ,, ferguson plays every game and is prob their best player he is rangers through and through, it aint gonna happen

plus he aint ever gonna sign for o neil ,, never

ferguson plays every game and is prob their best player

He has been playing every game, not sure if he will be now. He's not expected to be in the squad tomorrow. But i agree that Le Guen may go first but if not I think Ferguson will be forced out.

Yeah Stokes is linked with a loan move to Charlton today, sure Arsenal would be willing to let us have him until the end of the season but whether we should be developing other teams young strikers when we've got our own to bring through is debatable. We would get a decent young striker for a few months, but no chance of signing him permanently and he wouldn't have all that much impact, makes me think its not worthwhile really. For someone like Charlton fighting relegation needing a quick fix it is, I don't think we need quite such short term options though.