Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deals can be done today Akinbiyi of Sheff Utd has just gone to Burnley with money involved.Its all sysytem go come on Randy

Strange on that - Sheffield United bought him for £1.75m last January but sell him back for £750k this January, I bet Burnley are laughing all the way to the bank on that one!

Deals can be done today Akinbiyi of Sheff Utd has just gone to Burnley with money involved.Its all sysytem go come on Randy

Strange on that - Sheffield United bought him for £1.75m last January but sell him back for £750k this January, I bet Burnley are laughing all the way to the bank on that one!

Erm...yes

Maybe it was patently obvious that he couldn't make it in the PL? This is his 4th attempt i the top flight. Didn't Leicester pay stupid money for him?

:shock:

Seems SWP is between us and West Ham , be such a good signing a player who runs at people gets them on the back foot. i just have a feeling as soon as one bid is in Portsmouth,Everton and a few others will be in . Come on Martin get on the phone to Wrighty tell him he will start every game and be on that right wing for England .

SORENSEN

BOUMA DISTIN MELLBERG BARDSLEY

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BARRY BARTON PETROV SWP

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

KEANE GABBY/MOORE

this is the team for me after jan .25 million should get this team

SWP would be a great great signing, i really hope we are in for him and make a good attempt to bring him to villa, our new record signing and it would show the rest of the prem we mean business.

Please please please go and get him Martin and Randy

Well...I like SWP much too...but if he´s going to be very expensive then I think Villa could find a player abroad that would bring the same type of play. There is a lot of good players outside England.

I have a feeling that MON and Lerner is playing their hands now and soon we´ll have the first signing. I just hope that it will be a huge impact like when Solano came...or even bigger. It is time for the big guys to enter Villa Park...not only the young & promising and the "old & experienced honest bunch of lads".

Lets go for the big ones...and lets make some late firework at Premier League that will shake Mourinho/Ferguson/Wenger/Benitez...

The more I think about it, the more I want Nugent. Defoe or Bent would be great but I think Nugent could be a bargain at half the price.

I don't know a lot about Nugent.What sort of a striker is he?Most importantly is he a confident/good finisher?